A little over 24 hours in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pseudohobbit, Apr 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ovibos

Ovibos Naughty Wood Librarian

There's a very small "Show Ignored Content" link near the bottom right of the page (same row as the pagination links) if you really feel like subjecting yourself to things your prior self knew were better to block.

2. DreamTheaterRules

DreamTheaterRules Invisible Member (TWSS)

Do you mean... like in honor of me? Like I sort of gave it that identity? Obviously that would be a pretty big honor.

3. DreamTheaterRules

Yes, but this is not how it worked last time. Last time the whole thing to the left was there, just like this post, and in the block I'm typing now, it would show just the "content removed because the poster is a moron." Yesterday, all his posts and any indication of such, were just gone.

4. Draconomics

Draconomics Celebrating 15 years of bad tone

David Attenborough bring you Wisdom of Clashcityrocker - "Hey Draco, why not try out for the javelin catching event? :D:D:D"

Cant catch javelins. Got vaccinated.

DreamTheaterRules and bodia like this.
  5. DreamTheaterRules

Yeah, and it's ONLY because his country fell for the conspiracy, right? ;)

Oh, and the money printing machine called the NFL, now saying you forfeit the game and lose AND the players won't get paid their salary for that game, if you can't play due to covid... because cancelling games is good for business, right?

I mean, to those who think this is a scam and a conspiracy, you've got to admit it's a pretty damn impressive one if Olympics and the NFL will cancel events, remove players, cancel games, etc. Those are two pretty big entities to be buying in this strongly without some proof there is a real reason to do so, don't ya think? (The last three words, being whatcha call "ree-tor-i-cal," phonetically speaking).

dmatthews and bodia like this.
  6. bodia

bodia Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved

Man, I stay away from this thread for 17 hours and I missed 4 pages!

CCR you should follow kinggutterbaby on Instagram. You may learn something about Covid and research. Plus, she seems pretty rad.

Ovibos and Draconomics like this.
  7. bodia

8. LSchefman

LSchefman Hears Tones

Nah, we both pretty much like similar guitars and amps. The details that we disagree over aren't life-changing. Let's not sweat the small stuff.

Life is too short for strife.

bodia likes this.
  9. alantig

alantig Zombie Four, DFZ

It works a couple different ways for me. For the most part, if I have someone on ignore, I don't see a post from them - the numbering just skips over that post - and there's the "Show Ignored Content" link that @Ovibos mentioned. But sometimes I'll see the user's name and avatar with a post that says "You're ignoring content from this user" or some such thing. That seems to happen when it's the most recent post.

On my phone, I don't see the post numbers unless I turn it to landscape, so no indication that I'm missing anything.

10. DreamTheaterRules

Not if you use the newly christened "Moron Button" (trademark pending). :D

Draconomics likes this.
  11. DreamTheaterRules

All this yesterday was from a PC. Maybe the last time I checked it I was on the ipad.

12. Black Plaid

Black Plaid Other Alan!

I cannot believe you are all still arguing with the person who stole their avatar off the internet and then claimed they made it:

[​IMG]

13. veinbuster

veinbuster Zombie Three, DFZ

If I ignore someone in real life, it’s as if they don’t exist. I’m happy for an internet ignore to work the same way.

alantig, Warmart and bodia like this.
  14. Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker RedPilled

See the problem with your lies, damn lies and statistics is you really can't test for Covid. It could be the flu it could be a cold. Just because hospitals started putting down everything under the sun as covid doesn't mean it is. I thought you said trust the science? Oops it changed we really didn't know what we we're talking about. Get the vax it's "safe and effective" Well look at this https://vaxpain.us/

15. Clashcityrocker

Yes it is an impressive conspiracy. But the people that don't want to move on from it and want it to be the new normal are the new abnormal.

16. Draconomics

Draconomics Celebrating 15 years of bad tone

Is that so? Truth is a funny thing.

17. bodia

Ok, moron, Vaers is not a validated site. It’s like Yelp, you can post anything you like there, true, or not.

18. HANGAR18

HANGAR18 2011 Road Glide Custom

Well that's the whole problem isn't it? When ANY dissenting video comes out, it gets taken down. When any groups of doctors come together and release another video, it gets taken down too and they all get branded as lunatic extremists. You cannot so much as post a documented fact challenging the mainstream narrative, or even post a dissenting OPINION on Facebook without it getting flagged or "fact checked" right before the post gets censored or deleted and you spend 30 days in Facebook jail. So, there's no crime if all the evidence is erased, right? Is that the world we live in? Is it 1936 Germany again? Do what you are told. Believe what you are told to believe, never ask questions and never challenge government which is your new almighty god.

Okay, how about this. How many hours of C-Span do you watch, or do you (any of you reading) swallow hook, line & sinker everything that CNN tells you? How about watching DOCTOR RAND PAUL relentlessly exposing "Doctor" Fauci's complete nonsense for what it is. Complete B.S. They can't delete congressional hearings as it is by law public record. Start there and then go see how many of these videos you can still find being circulated through underground channels.

Clashcityrocker likes this.
  19. Clashcityrocker

Ok, did you ride the short bus to school? This is actually SOME of the vaccine injured-killed. Not all get reported. There is a whistleblower reporting she saw 45,000 deaths reported.

20. Clashcityrocker

Yes, it's an evil conspiracy. Not even a theory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.