A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
I am now jabbed with my second Moderna.
I can feel the magnetic 5G coursing through my veins...
I got my second Pfizer a couple of weeks ago so it should have done whatever it was going to do. I have noticed that my bike has been going really fast heading north - if the earth wasn’t flat I’d assume I was being pulled to the North Pole.

dmatthews

Dave's not here...
I got my second Pfizer a couple of weeks ago so it should have done whatever it was going to do. I have noticed that my bike has been going really fast heading north - if the earth wasn’t flat I’d assume I was being pulled to the North Pole.
Hmmm... I'm going to have to test that theory this weekend.

DreamTheaterRules

Recovering jokester
That’s especially impressive since north is uphill!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I am now jabbed with my second Moderna.
I can feel the magnetic 5G coursing through my veins...

Outstanding! Happy for you guys!

Draconomics

Celebrating 16 years of crappy tone
OMG....I left this thread a while ago and this guy is still at it? I thought he gave up already. How many science spankings does it take?

Btw, Clashcity....still wanna know what the internal angles are of an equilateral triangle. If hes not letting go, neither am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.