A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever seen Star Wars or Empire Strikes Back? Those will absolutely blow your mind. Darth Vader can choke people out without actually touching them.

Not sure if he’s had the vaccine or not.
Real people are suffering, you don't give a *&^%

Real people are suffering, you don't give a *&^%

That’s right, I don’t care much about you or your ilk. I’ve written you off—your illness has progressed to the point where your perception of reality has diverged into a place that rational people can’t take seriously. You think a video on YouTube of someone punishing your gullibility is real. You can’t comprehend the difference between your Hoover sucking up dust and space not sucking up our atmosphere.

Well, I'm thinking our pal has left for other pastures. Oop, nope, he's back for more.

Yes I have an answer to how many times the earth rotates in 24 hours. ZERO!!!!

There's a certain clip from South Park involving a particular alert and a triangle, but I'm not going there.

No I don't want to debate you. Why not debate Witsit?
Because he's not the one on here talking poopoo. YOU need to prove your stuff, not bring me internet clips from hucksters and loonies who prey on gullibles. Notice I never had to post clips or photos from other people, I know the science. So, not to toot my horn or anything, I can see why you don't want to debate me.

Still waiting for you to blow me away with your prowess on my math test. Just a refresher:

1. What are the angles of a triangle with sides 1, 1, and 1?
2. What is 5 divided by 0?
3. Is 10 the the power -17 a negative or positive number?
BONUS: How many meters are in a kilometer?

I also have a question involving unladen swallows, but we'll start small.

I think the consensus actually is that its probably flat, at least my memory is saying this, might be wrong, hell I'm not sure if there is a mass consensus. Before Flerfs get all wet pants on me, flat universe means that it's likely open as opposed to a closed universe which would be curved or spheroidal. The basic premise I believe is...if you set off in any direction in on open universe, you will never return to your origin point. In a closed universe, you will eventually return to where you began without changing course.

There will be a fake alien invasion sometime in the near future. Who will these aliens be? Demonic entities (angels) from our realm. It will fool many who believe in aliens from space which doesn't exist.
Oh yes, I nearly forgot this one, the dreaded alien invasion that is coming...to a theater near you. However, in an unscheduled turn of events, they arent aliens, oh no....they be DEMONS!

Ok...*sigh*...so what exactly is the criteria for being a demon? Are they the pitchfork kind? Are they the old English style ones with an "a" in the name? Are they the Clive Barker kind or the Lovecraft kind? Is Tom Cruise one? Many questions I have.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot this one, the dreaded alien invasion that is coming...to a theater near you. However, in an unscheduled turn of events, they arent aliens, oh no....they be DEMONS!

Ok...*sigh*...so what exactly is the criteria for being a demon? Are they the pitchfork kind? Are they the old English style ones with an "a" in the name? Are they the Clive Barker kind or the Lovecraft kind? Is Tom Cruise one? Many questions I have.
Aliens, with "big sharp teeth". Look a lot like rabbits!

I'm betting on Matt Demon

I think the consensus actually is that its probably flat, at least my memory is saying this, might be wrong, hell I'm not sure if there is a mass consensus. Before Flerfs get all wet pants on me, flat universe means that it's likely open as opposed to a closed universe which would be curved or spheroidal. The basic premise I believe is...if you set off in any direction in on open universe, you will never return to your origin point. In a closed universe, you will eventually return to where you began without changing course.

I think it's more about wether or not parallels will converge, stay, or separate. There are some visualizations on the wikipedia page, sphere, flat and 'saddle'

The measured constant is *very* close to the flat universe value, and seems to get closer to it the better our measurements get, unlike the dark energy problem (the Crisis in Cosmology)...

Last edited:
I think it's more about wether or not parallels will converge, stay, or separate. There are some visualizations on the wikipedia page, sphere, flat and 'saddle'

The measured constant is *very* close to the flat universe value, and seems to get closer to it the better our measurements get, unlike the dark energy problem (the Crisis in Cosmology)...
Yeah, that jogs the memory. I thought it had to do with divergence/convergence of parallel lines. I think also whether a triangle will always have angle values that sum 180 degrees or potentially more/less than that.

Proceed with caution! I viewed an article headline where some nurse (in Minnesota I believe) claims that the vaccine makes YOU magnetic, and tried to prove it by putting a key on her skin at a public hearing. It did not turn out well. Point is maybe you need to switch the magnet around because you may be trying to get the wrong pole to stick!!! Good luck and I pray that you will survive to tell your story!

Okay, first of all, do you think @veinbuster could be any more magnetic?

Second, we never talk about what does or doesn’t stick to a member’s pole.

Heh heh heh - I said ‘member’!

Yeah, that jogs the memory. I thought it had to do with divergence/convergence of parallel lines. I think also whether a triangle will always have angle values that sum 180 degrees or potentially more/less than that.
Yeah, given the illustrations this is also likely an explanation. Although I am thinking these are simplifications of the actual issue, given the advanced maths necessary to explain the concept fully.

Yeah, given the illustrations this is also likely an explanation. Although I am thinking these are simplifications of the actual issue, given the advanced maths necessary to explain the concept fully.
I've seen some maths describing these concepts and its totally beyond me. Might as well be Klingon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back