A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made of construction paper, curtain rods and that old scotch tape that turns yellow. Oh my!
What do you call a guy with no arms or legs that hangs on a wall? Art!

What do you call his cousins that hang around the window? Curt and Rod!

Its so hard to stay on topic in this thread for some reason....

So…when do we get to the space aliens portion of this intriguing discussion? o_O
There will be a fake alien invasion sometime in the near future. Who will these aliens be? Demonic entities (angels) from our realm. It will fool many who believe in aliens from space which doesn't exist.

So? If its real, I don't care what the intentions were. The spherical Earth works. Period, Goodbye. The end. You can call it dumb all you want, reality remains regardless, and the reality is you live on a spinning ball flying through space, orbiting a main sequence star, in an arm of a spiral galaxy, within a galaxy cluster, in a 93 billion light year wide universe expanding still as I write this. Deal with it.

Also, I ask Flatties the same thing and never get a straight answer: What evil intentions did the "Globe Mongers" have? Mind control? Basketball sales? What was the point? I don't think you even know.
No I don't want to debate you. Why not debate Witsit?

Well, I’m going for my second attempt at magnetization this morning.
Proceed with caution! I viewed an article headline where some nurse (in Minnesota I believe) claims that the vaccine makes YOU magnetic, and tried to prove it by putting a key on her skin at a public hearing. It did not turn out well. Point is maybe you need to switch the magnet around because you may be trying to get the wrong pole to stick!!! Good luck and I pray that you will survive to tell your story!

Proceed with caution! I viewed an article headline where some nurse (in Minnesota I believe) claims that the vaccine makes YOU magnetic, and tried to prove it by putting a key on her skin at a public hearing. It did not turn out well. Point is maybe you need to switch the magnet around because you may be trying to get the wrong pole to stick!!! Good luck and I pray that you will survive to tell your story!
I'm seeing all kinds of videos of magnets and metal objects sticking. Not bsing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back