A little over 24 hours in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite right. Its no secret what the kill rate of covid was. We knew that since the beginning, and the amount of deaths have fallen pretty much in line. Sure, the media hypes things up for headlines, we know that. So do webzines like freedomline, infowars, OAN, but thats why we objectively research and not get caught in the propaganda waves of talking heads who want to sell us iodine for thirty bucks. Conspiracy theories do sometimes turn out to be true, but they are so because there is evidence.

If we were to assume that indeed, the death rates are vastly overestimated by the government, then for what? So we would be mandated to wear cloth on our faces? So Purell can make loads of cash? What would be the reason for these nefarious activities?
Here is from the article. This is from last summer. Realize that the test for it is very unreliable.

On Friday, the CDC updated their Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus report, which revealed an extremely low number of people contracted COVID-19 and died solely because of it. All Americans need to hear the following conclusions from the report.

The CDC wrote, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.” 6%. This means that only about 9,857 of the 164,280 deaths were caused by coronavirus alone.

But that’s not all. The disease control agency continued, “For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

The other 94% who were marked as coronavirus in fact died with an average of more than 2.5 comorbidities. Among the most common pre-existing conditions the CDC found were deadly health problems such as varying heart diseases, respiratory illnesses, influenza and pneumonia, organ failure, cancer, obesity, and cognitive diseases.

Yet, every single one was still added to the overall COVID-19 death count because they had coronavirus in their system at the time of death. Sadly, these people who had two to three deadly comorbidities were already dying or on the brink of death. To include them in the coronavirus death count is a gross misrepresentation to the public of how fatal contracting coronavirus really is.

Here is from the article. This is from last summer. Realize that the test for it is very unreliable.

On Friday, the CDC updated their Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus report, which revealed an extremely low number of people contracted COVID-19 and died solely because of it. All Americans need to hear the following conclusions from the report.

The CDC wrote, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.” 6%. This means that only about 9,857 of the 164,280 deaths were caused by coronavirus alone.

But that’s not all. The disease control agency continued, “For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

The other 94% who were marked as coronavirus in fact died with an average of more than 2.5 comorbidities. Among the most common pre-existing conditions the CDC found were deadly health problems such as varying heart diseases, respiratory illnesses, influenza and pneumonia, organ failure, cancer, obesity, and cognitive diseases.

Yet, every single one was still added to the overall COVID-19 death count because they had coronavirus in their system at the time of death. Sadly, these people who had two to three deadly comorbidities were already dying or on the brink of death. To include them in the coronavirus death count is a gross misrepresentation to the public of how fatal contracting coronavirus really is.
To sum this, basically you are saying all of them were dead meat anyway and covid being there was a happy accident. Look, people have health conditions. It doesnt mean they were going to all just up and die anyway during the last year. While I can speculate as to what the criteria is for declaring a death as covid related, its kinda rich to look at a cdc report that is saying covid played a critical part in these people dying, then to conclude it really wasnt.

I think this is a case of us looking at the sun, I say its a star, you say it just appears that way when its really a chicken.

Last edited:
Sounds like that old Dylan song Tombstone Blues. "The suns not yellow it's chicken" Let's not get into astronomy here, because i have info that would blow your mind. I agree with the article that says the death numbers were inflated. Remember the flu was basically 98% down and the amount of deaths in the US was about the same as any other year.

Do you believe this happened? Wouldn't the tires burn up from the heat?

elon-musk-falcon-heavy-tesla.jpg

OMG. You just went there. You must be trolling.

I'll try to explain. Heat is a product of molecules interacting with each other vigorously via colliding with each other, primarily in a gas where they are free to move without much restriction, we call this an excited state. However, gas particles need to actually be there in the first place. Space is essentially a near perfect vacuum, and though there do exist gas particles out there, they are far too few and spaced way too far apart to conduct heat. Therefore, space is not hot. So, yes, this is real. Yes, this car can be in space without tires melting.

Melting rubber is'nt as simple as it sounds either. Tires are not pure rubber, but a mixture of various substances. Certain melting processes actually involve basically freezing the tire and crushing it, then firing it at over 1000 degrees fahrenheit to finally burn the tire. This is why tire recycling typically involves shredding them, not so much melting them into soup. Try again.

Last edited:
OMG. You just went there. You must be trolling.

I'll try to explain. Heat is a product of molecules interacting with each other vigorously via colliding with each other, primarily in a gas where they are free to move without much restriction, we call this an excited state. However, gas particles need to actually be there in the first place. Space is essentially a near perfect vacuum, and though there do exist gas particles out there, they are far too few and spaced way too far apart to conduct heat. Therefore, space is not hot. So, yes, this is real. Yes, this car can be in space without tires melting.

Melting rubber is'nt as simple as it sounds either. Tires are not pure rubber, but a mixture of various substances. Certain melting processes actually involve basically freezing the tire and crushing it, then firing it at over 1000 degrees fahrenheit to finally burn the tire. This is why tire recycling typically involves shredding them, not so much melting them into soup. Try again.
Not buying it. Even the car parts would burn. Even Elon Musk said it looks so fake it must be real. It's a fake photo though.

Not buying it. Even the car parts would burn. Even Elon Musk said it looks so fake it must be real. It's a fake photo though.

Not buying what? The second law of thermo-f$@kin-dynamics? Can you actually prove its fake or are you just saying that? That is literally Flat Earth debate tactic 101.

Oh, that is cute!! I can see we are on the edge of an abyss here!

On re-entry to the earths atmosphere (or any other planet with an atmosphere), a BUNCH of this car and it's occupant would be burned up due to the friction caused by the airs molecules hitting said solids at thousands of miles per hour, thereby generating heat (see @Draconomics ) much more accurate description). But leaving earth, no, it just gets colder and colder the higher you go until you are in outer space, where nothing is going to burn up from heat because it is REALLY REALLY cold. And on launch the car was mounted on the top of the rocket, far from any engine heat sources.

Anyway, the real conspiracy here is, who is the driver. Immediately after the launch of this Tesla roadster into space, I figured it out!!! Call it a conspiracy theory if you like, but until you can prove me wrong, I am a true believer. That is actually David Bowie's body in that car, inside the space suit. I theorize (not really conspiratorially because no harm was intended to anyone therefore not really a conspiracy, just a theory) that DB made a deal with Elon to bury his body in space. I wrote a song about it (on Feb 10, 2018) titled "Helio Orbit" that I have yet to fully produce and release, but here are the lyrics. Enjoy my crazy thoughts if you dare!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Helio Orbit - Copyright February 10, 2018 - ANO Publishing, LLC - All Rights Reserved

Remove my dead body
From the cryogenic chamber
Put me in a space suit
Though I'm in no danger
Launch me on a rocket
Towards the black star
Put me in a red roadster
To check for life on mars

(Admiral Stardust positioned for launch)

Starman sailing
In a helio orbit
Arm out the window
Don't panic

Starman rolling
In a helio orbit
One hand on wheel
Leavin' planet

(Payload configured)

I made the deal
And wrote it in my will
That I would have the most
Funeral surreal
EM told me
He'd be happy to help
And now Davey Jones body
Plays the cards he dealt (Oh Hell)

Starman rolling
In a helio orbit
Arm out the window
Don't panic

Starman sailing
In a helio orbit
One hand on wheel
Leavin' planet

(Pyres lit)

Try to collide in this system
With nothing solid
Airbag deploy vector alter
Could prove fatal
Don't look straight into the sun
Without your visor
Radiation Protection Factor
Recommended

(Calm screen initiated)

I made sure nobody
Could ever mess with me
That is why we buried my bones
In a star filled sea
And to ground control
The circuits never dead
Major shifting to the next gear
In the stars above your head
I cruise the solar system
In galactic fantasy Tesla red

Starman plays in
In a helio orbit
Arm out the window
Don't panic

Starman sailing
In a helio orbit
One hand on wheel
Leavin' planet

Theres a Starman
Sailing through the sky
Theres a Starman
Winking from up high
Godspeed Starman
Racing from our times
Farewell Starman
We wave to you goodbye

(Go Falcon Heavy)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course, part of the photo supplied by Tesla is fake!!! DB would not be seen dead (literally) driving a left side drive vehicle, which is why the photos I did for the artwork on this song are much more accurate!!!

Helio-Orbit_cover007.jpg

Helio-Orbit_innerSleeve002.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Post-Collegiate Doctoral Candidate:

Bzzzt! You've all officially been appointed collegiate alumni. Your test grades have come back negative which means you're free to enjoy restaurants, bars, open-mics, and music venues. Unfortunately, your request to enroll in post-collegiate doctoral studies has been turned down by our board of regents. President Cathy Lee said you wouldn't fit in with the doctoral studies crowd.

Sincerely,

Oscar B. Ferdberner
President of Walden College

Dear Post-Collegiate Doctoral Candidate:

Bzzzt! You've all officially been appointed collegiate alumni. Your test grades have come back negative which means you're free to enjoy restaurants, bars, open-mics, and music venues. Unfortunately, your request to enroll in post-collegiate doctoral studies has been turned down by our board of regents. President Cathy Lee said you wouldn't fit in with the doctoral studies crowd.

Sincerely,

Oscar B. Ferdberner
President of Walden College

That's what happens when your IQ test comes back negative. Can't even make it into a for profit online college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back