A little gold top love!

matt3310

Just got a Gibson LP Standard 50's Gold top. Amazing guitar! Nice neck thats SOOOOO comfy!

So I did a Gold top family photo. And my favorite gold top decided to join! His name is also Gibson!

zDNcf6z.jpg

MtCFRiT.jpg

JzJFAiC.jpg

H6LTnQU.jpg

YnYtk1R.jpg

iPAa0to.jpg

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
Ain’t gonna lie - my eyes went instantly right to that OG Soldano Avenger with the billet grill.:p
I LOVE my SLO and I’ve always have wanted to compare it with an Avenger.
Of course everything else in the pics is extremely righteous.:)

xxxadixxx

Amazing collection! There is always room for another gold top. Such a classy look and you have an amazing assortment, covering all of the bases. Well done!

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Gold, sweet beautiful Gold! Those are fantastic sir, well done. I have a JJN Gold Glory and its a sweet playing axe, and sadly no sig. That guy can play! I need a Gold PRS in the flock and soon!

Thanks for sharing the gold, it is all that glitters.
Saw him open for someone (Nugent??) at the Arcada a few years ago. Monster! Had never heard of him before that night. Really impressed me.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Saw him open for someone (Nugent??) at the Arcada a few years ago. Monster! Had never heard of him before that night. Really impressed me.

I've seen him twice - once opening for UFO, I believe, the other for John 5. Monster player. At the UFO show, he played "Stranglehold" and absolutely tore it up.