A Letter From Paul - Post Experience 2012 Wrap Up (with photo galleries)

james

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.prsguitars.com/experience

"To everyone who attended Experience PRS 2012,
I had so much adrenaline in me from the three-day event that just today (Thursday) I am starting to be able to function again. When you bring that many good people together…from our fans, customer base, dealers, distributors, media, dedicated employees, and scary good musicians...you can kinda imagine what’s going to happen, but I had no idea it would be that much fun and that good. The acoustic demos and amplifier seminars were very well attended, as were the clinic stage sit-in sessions. I personally witnessed many attendees recording tracks upstairs in the recording area that sounded great, and so many people told us when they were picking up their $100 that they “bought an ice cream cone!” To everyone for bringing their magic to the event, thank you."

continued here

I'd like to reply to that wonderful statement. My dad and I went to Thursday and Saturday's events, and we both saw a certain magic that not only the fans, employees, vendors, and "scary good musicians" brought, but also that magic that Paul brings every year. I personally thought this year was the greatest so far, and I wish Paul the best of luck this year in his adventures. Thanks Paul!

I missed Experience. I wish I could've been there and participated, but I had a recording project with a short deadline to finish. However, I wanted to say thanks to Paul Reed Smith, the person, and PRS the company for a few things, and maybe this is a good time to do so. Thank you, PRS...

...for not resting on your laurels, but instead continuing to innovate and push the boundaries and the envelope of great guitar making instead of merely re-hashing history;

...for bringing in talented people like Doug Sewell and giving them the freedom and inspiration to make superb new products for us;

...for putting musicality on the agenda ahead of other considerations.

This is why I've been a customer for 21 years, and intend to remain one. Thanks again!

Les

I hope to make it in the next year or two. This year was so busy - just had a heart cath (and I'm only 24) and am just constantly doing something during this time it seems.

It gets better every year! MOTHERS FINEST was AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks Paul, staff and all @ PRS!!!

Back