A Day In The Former Life Of Les

Who has more fun, accordion players or guitar players? Guitar faces are angry and crazy. Accordionists are smiling because they’re having so much damn fun!

Makes you realize you took up the wrong instrument, doesn’t it? ;)

I don’t care what anyone else thinks, that is legitimately Bangin’! and totally badass.

While everyone is goofin’ on Les, I’m gonna flip the script and post another banger, technically not an accordion though..

It’s like Return to Forever with a squeeze-box.

I’m not sayin’ I made this recording when I lived in Moscow in 1901...

Lo-fi has an indirect correlation / effect on minimalism. What are you thinking, Les...is your main squeeze doing something else this evening?? Sorry for the buzzkill. Les, hope wifey isn't waiting at home with rolling pin this evening...:D:eek::oops:

Last edited:
I don’t care what anyone else thinks, that is legitimately Bangin’! and totally badass.

While everyone is goofin’ on Les, I’m gonna flip the script and post another banger, technically not an accordion though..

It’s like Return to Forever with a squeeze-box.

Astor Piazolla is the man, and also the only accordionist whose recordings I ever bought.

I think I can say the same. The few Lawrence Welk albums were already in the house when I was born.

My folks had their own little accordion player (me), so they could request live accordion music whenever.

Which. They. Did. :rolleyes:

However, the payback they got was very loud combo organ and guitar when my brother and I got to be older than 12. We couldn’t even hear them yelling at us to turn down the volume. It was like looking at two very angry pantomimes. :)

My folks had their own little accordion player (me), so they could request live accordion music whenever.

Which. They. Did. :rolleyes:

However, the payback they got was very loud combo organ and guitar when my brother and I got to be older than 12. We couldn’t even hear them yelling at us to turn down the volume. It was like looking at two very angry pantomimes. :)

Seems you adjusted, but the parental units didn't realize what they had gotten themselves into. Congrats and a virtual Martini toast (with root beer and Maker's Mark instead).

What people watch on TV in Hell.

Then again, one man’s Hell is another man’s...you know...I of course have this on an endless loop.

What?! They’re playing accordions, I didn’t notice!!

Who has more fun, accordion players or guitar players? Guitar faces are angry and crazy. Accordionists are smiling because they’re having so much damn fun!

Makes you realize you took up the wrong instrument, doesn’t it? ;)

Again, what instruments?!

Les Schepplin!:D

Back