A day in PRS heaven......

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
I spent 7 hours with Derek & Britney from Morgan Guitars today & played 27 PRS guitars & amps. A kid in a candy store doesn't even come close!!! Other than pics of Markies basement, I have never seen so many awesome guitars and amps in one room. I had a freakin' blast!!! Of course it's all on video & after the blood stops pouring from my ears, I'll get started putting together a killer video demo of some amazing guitars & amps. I had a hard time not leaving with one of his 25th Annie's. That amp is KILLER!!!! And so was the MDT, & the new "H"'s, the Bugs Dallas, the "C" and so on, and so on...... Plenty of killer guitars too. Anyway, Just wanted to say today was a very good day.
Oh.... & the Tree Of Life guitar was breathtaking, but I kept getting lost on the fretboard!! Too much cool stuff to look at!!! Great day!!

Pics or I call BS!! :)
Pics will come. We didn't use my camera for those, so I have to wait for Derek to email them to me. We used my video camera, so that parts on me. So.......for now, you will have to call BS!! But not for long!!!

Ok I'm waiting but patience isn't one of my strong suits :D

Mine neither! I'm juggling editing between the pup shootout, 2 guitar demos, another Zexcoil demo & now Morgan Music's montage. I PROMISE I'll get it out ASAP!

Mine neither! I'm juggling editing between the pup shootout, 2 guitar demos, another Zexcoil demo & now Morgan Music's montage. I PROMISE I'll get it out ASAP![/QUOTE

I'm just giving you a hard time . I enjoy all your posts and videos and I can't wait to hear more .

Fun video!

Although you've now made it harder for me to choose between the DGT & DGT Standard :)

You need to just get them both.
531233_10151040493477412_393765980_n.jpg

I love everything about this video - EXCEPT - what you said between 00:27 and 00:30. I didn't like that at all. :(

I have "Phenny's Disease" which means I want 'em all. But that guitar, in particular, is on my hit list.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Just to be evil, I thought I'd give you guys a better look at his backdrop for this series and let you know what they are:

Top Row: (Left to Right) 1. 50 W25th Anniversary head, 2012, Custom faceplate, limited green fabric 2. 50W HXDA head in limited green fabric 3. 50W 25th Anniversary head, limited green fabric
Middle Row: 1. Experience 2011 50W "H" Combo, Faded Abalone 2. 20W "H" Combo with McCarty faceplate, tan tolex 3. 2012 50W "H" Combo, custom orange tiger quilt faceplate.
Bottom Row: 1. 20W "H" Combo, tan tolex 2. 2012 50W "H" Combo, quilt charcoal faceplate 3. 2011 50W "H" Combo, tan tolex

To the left (out of picture) 2x12 PRS cabinet, stealth and 50W 2012 Custom MDT head, blue crab blue faceplate, british green covering.
To the right (out of picture) Dallas Trade Show 2011 50W "C" head and matching 2x12 cabinet, "30" Head in tuxedo, "30" Combo, and 50W 2012 Bugs Henderson modded Dallas in paisley.

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

I love everything about this video - EXCEPT - what you said between 00:27 and 00:30. I didn't like that at all. :(

I have "Phenny's Disease" which means I want 'em all. But that guitar, in particular, is on my hit list.
I feel your pain brother.....After playing it I know WHY you want one so bad. That guitar is amazing. I was trying to figure out a way to sneak it into MY guitar case on the way out!!

Back