A clip from last weekend's gig

Jcv

My band is a blues/rock trio and I'm just an average hack but I LOVE my PRS guitars - especially my McCarty. We played last weekend on the pier at Old Orchard Beach, Maine and had a great time. We usually play there a few times a year and it's always a blast.

My rig is pretty basic: amp is a fender hot rod deluxe III red October run on the clean channel. For this tune I'm getting dirt from a Keeley BD-1 and I use my Keeley TS-9 for a solo boost. I've had 5 Dr Z's, a Bad Cat and a Budda and this rig is my favorite lol.

just thought folks might like to hear an average shmo who loves PRS guitars

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49059996@N00/15062935577/

Nice! But why did you hire the laid-off MTV cameraman who pans away from the guitar player during the solo?????

Haha... Thanks!

it was just an iPhone vid my friend shot. I won't pay her for the vid ;-)

Next time you talk to her in person, just keep moving to your right. Tell her your trying to stay in her line of vision.

True - if somewhat cruel - story. Some years ago, a friend of mine at work was having problems with vertigo. We'd sit in his office to talk to him, me and another guy, and while we were talking, we'd slowly lean forward, then back, then right, then left. Very slowly, and not together. After about 20 seconds, his eyes would start to glaze over and he'd grab his desk or the arms of his chair. And yet, we're still really good friends. :evil::dontknow:

Back