A 10-Day $20,000 Guitar Giveaway Experience - Gold Rush 2013 - MusicStoreLive.com

MusicStoreLive.com

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey guys,

I gotta let you know about the best summer giveaway going on this year. It's called Gold Rush '13, and honestly, it's way more than your typical giveaway.

MusicstoreLive.com will be hosting some great artist and manufacturer interviews, putting out some super cool content, and not to mention giving away well over $20,000.00 worth of gear to over 40 winners between July 15-25.

Giveaways include:

PRS Paul's Guitar
Fender American Vintage '59 Stratocaster
Fender Jim Root Tele
G&L Savannah Collection ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90
Gretsch Electromatic 5422DC-12
EVH Special Stealth (w/Floyd Rose)
Reverend White Asheton
Warwick Rock Bass
Two-Rock Studio Pro 22 Combo Amp
Tone King Falcon Combo Amp
Marshall DSL15 Amp
Orange Jim Root Terror Head
Eden EC210 Bass Combo Amp

Pedal Giveaways from:
Earthquaker, Pigtronix, BBE, Dunlop, MXR, Verellen & Pedaltrain

Elixir Acoustic Strings
And more TBA!

Sign up at www.musicstorelive.com/goldrush2013 , and be sure to check out our Gold Rush video, I really think you'll enjoy it! Cheers,

Zach Nugent
www.musicstorelive.com
[email protected]

Awesome, Dane. Good luck! Don't forget to share it on Facebook to be entered twice :rock::408:

-Zach

Very cool! I was just admiring one of the used 513s on your eBay shop page...

RIght on, man. If you see a guitar that catches your eye, please shoot an email to Andy, Dan, Derek, and Brian in sales at [email protected]. They're always able to work out some killer deals.

-Z

Dane, don't forget to hit up the share on Facebook, my friend! Did you guys check out the video that we made to promo this giveaway? Definitely one of my favorite days at work while filming this! :top:

-Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, guys. I was lucky enough to spend the day in the woods with these co-workers of mine while doing the audio on this video. It's also me playing the non-slide acoustic on the video. You've all entered by now, right!?

-Zach

Guys, I got to play the Paul's guitar for a bit yesterday, and that thing rips! Wow. What a great guitar. Have you guys had a chance to play any of these? What did you like about them? :rock::408:

It was great, but really strange to have the weekend off from touring! Who caught some good shows over the weekend? Who played some good shows over the weekend? What do you guys gig with? Cheers to monday! :coffee:

-Zach

I got to play Paul's prototype #2 (his personal one) at my local dealers Meet & Greet a few weeks back.
I liked it, pretty much just like my new 408 except with a hardtail.

Both of those guitars are some of the best I have ever played.

Corey, the blue prototype? If so, I got to play that too a few weeks back when he spent a few days here at the shop. What a guitar!! Love the hardtail 408s too. Which color did you get on your 408?

-Zach

Hi Zach, this one, the one he takes on the Meet & Greets.
I believe he said it is number 2, as his wife stole number 1 for herself.
His said prototype on the rear of the headstock.

I did get to play another prototype that was blue though.

I got mine in Antique Natural, it may have been the first one painted in that color, not 100% sure though.
The 408 is the best guitar and easiest guitar to play I have ever owned.

Cool stuff man! Your axe is a beautiful one. Cool prototype and bass too. Do you gig with the 408?

-Zach

Thanks, I am really liking the finish on it.
Nope, my last gig was around 1973 or so.
I only play now in my home or on my porch.

Back