8th Annual Children's Charity Raffle

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
It's that time again to dig deep into your pockets and help the kids at the NH Webster House.

Donate $100... help kids in need... take a chance at winning this beautiful PRS Private Stock Mccarty 594 Singlecut

2019-Annual-Children-17-246668-2T.jpg
2019-Annual-Children-17-246668-3T.jpg
2019-Annual-Children-17-246668-4T.jpg

2019 Annual Children's Charity Raffle

PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 Singlecut
Vintage McCarty Smokeburst
Private Stock # 9073

For our 8th year, John Mann’s Guitar Vault is raffling off this beautiful new PRS Private Stock McCarty 594 Guitar to raise money for the Webster House, which is a safe home for children here in New Hampshire. Each year we have done this, it has been a huge success! To date, I have donated over $30,000 to the kids at the Webster House, in behalf of all of you.
The MAP price of this guitar is $10,400
Only 150 tickets (max) will be sold. Each ticket is $100 (plus $3 processing fee).
The winning ticket will be drawn at the Granite State Blues Society’s annual Barnful of Blues Festival on Saturday, August 3, 2019

MORE INFO HERE

Got my tickets this morning, nice visit with Mr Mann too. I'll look soooooo cool with this guitar!!!!!

PSA bump.
Only 21 tickets left !!!

Thank you all who support this cause year after year (and you newcomers too)!

I'm very interested, but being a Lefty this would be wasted on me. (Because, you know winning is always a concern...)

Any chance I could get a store credit if I win for the MAP, and turn it into my own PS build? :D

Any chance I could get a store credit if I win for the MAP, and turn it into my own PS build? :D

John asked me to tell you yes! Yes, you can get a store credit for the MAP of the ticket you bought towards the final cost of your PS order with him, should you win and forfeit the prize. ;)

Back