'88-'89 Classic Electric Wiring Diagram!

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I noticed that the pictures in the OP are missing, so I grabbed a few photos from Reverb to post below.

But first...

The 022 cap, is that 22 micro-farad or 22 pico-farad?
Neither; it's 22 nano-farad (nF). Or 0.022 micro-farad (uF), if you prefer. 22uF film or ceramic capacitors are rare, if they even exist at all. That kind of capacitance usually requires an electrolytic can-shaped capacitor, and is never used in guitars. 0.022uF is a probably the most common tone cap for humbucker-equipped guitars. The highest I've ever seen used in a guitar is 0.1uF, and that was in very old Strats.

I don't know what a K is for on a capacitor.
K is a tolerance rating. It means the capacitance is within 10% of the stated value. So it's rated at 0.022uF, plus or minus 10%. J would be 5%.

And the other one, is that a resistor or another cap?
It's another cap. I didn't see the original photos but assuming they're like the ones I'm posting below, there's a 180pF ceramic capacitor on the volume control, probably acting as a treble-bleed to keep the sound from getting muddy when you turn the volume knob down.

So here are a few pictures illustrating the wiring of these old CE-24s with the 3-way switch:

Back