594 Soapbar Thread

not bad! i dig the drums.

I was planning to do a guitar part, but after I got the piano part done, I realized I couldn’t play guitar well enough to come up with a guitar part to play over it. :rolleyes:

I should’ve done some piano riffage, but got lazy and never really developed it.

Let me know when you want some orchestral work, I do that better than guitar, too.

What the heck, I'll pay it forward...

mccarty_soapbar_2017_straight1.png

mccarty_soapbar_2017_photo1.jpg

mccarty_soapbar_2017_photo3.jpg

mccarty_soapbar_2017_photo4.jpg

mccarty_soapbar_2017_photo5.jpg

STUNNING!!! ENJOY!!

I too was wondering about the difference between split 58/15 humbuckers and the soapbar P-90 style pickups so I am glad there was some discussion on that subject. Upon first learning of this model, my first reaction was an outright rejection (to put it nicely) but I am now at least interested to learn more and give it a fair chance. Tone demos would be essentials... unless someone wants to bring one by the house for me to experience ;)

EDIT: Well Duh... here we go with the demo...

I have to say that was a very convincing comparison to make me want to get a PRS with P90’s or one with 85/15 in the bridge and P90 for the neck. Anyone have a hum for the bridge and a P90 for the neck combo on a PRS?

Thanks! I’ve got about ten zillion more unfinished, half-baked pieces to inflict on the world, so....you know...any time! ;)

That one recording, the first one I Listened to a few months ago, sticks in my head I keep saying someday I’m going to write some lyrics and send it to you

"Do it! I can’t write a lyric to save my life.""

your lyrics, you already did it

most of you have many
and you are indeed awesome
but for me there can only be one
for I have now become one of the ANCIENTS.
my goal is to pare down and reduce time to its essence
I need to exchange all others to find the one magic instrument
do not get lost in the virtual world
go to the Temple and create magic
to entice the ancient queen (the Grand Mother)
it is not a lost endeavor it is a miracle
and is therefore not a waste of time
now go to the magic Temple

Pink Floyd blues riff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Back