594 semi hollow. ANYONE HAVE ONE?

Tag

I have a 594 and love it. Of course now they have the SHs. Can you order these with Artist packs? Trems? What, if any options are available? Do the stop tails sound good on them? Are they "plinky" sounding at all, or rounder and fuller than a solid 594?

Thanks for any answers and info!!!

I have a 594 and love it. Of course now they have the SHs. Can you order these with Artist packs? Trems? What, if any options are available? Do the stop tails sound good on them? Are they "plinky" sounding at all, or rounder and fuller than a solid 594?

Thanks for any answers and info!!!

Hi Tag! PRS has some good videos on them. Like you, I love my 594s, so I have one on order.

I didn’t see Artist Packages listed on the PRS site, so I don’t know about that, but several dealers are doing Wood Library runs (that’s what I went with).

Hi Tag! PRS has some good videos on them. Like you, I love my 594s, so I have one on order.

I didn’t see Artist Packages listed on the PRS site, so I don’t know about that, but several dealers are doing Wood Library runs (that’s what I went with).

Very cool Les! Which dealers are doing that and do you have options available??

Very cool Les! Which dealers are doing that and do you have options available??

I ordered mine from Jack Gretz/Northeast Music, but I’d guess that more are listed in the dealer part of the forum.

Jack’s main options were neck/fretboard type. You could also pick either a top or a color.

Back