594 HBII search is over, incoming NGD...

RickP

Established 1960, Still Not Dead
... and it’s not white!

Ken Stanton’s in Atlanta had a beautiful 2021 in Trampas Green Blackburst that really caught my eye. They were great to work with, and made me an awesome deal on it. I’m still waiting, but now the wait is just ship time from Atlanta.

Thanks to all on here who helped sort the semi and full hollow questions, the availability questions, and all of the other concerns. If I get along with it like I have my other Hollowbody, I’ll be one happy picker!

euZXrKo.jpg

eRikh4m.jpg

Aw hell yeah! That's a gorgeous guitar, Rick. Congrats on a successful hunt.

Congrats @RickP

Hope she exceeds expectations and brings you a lot of joy...

So looking forward to it. This will also be my first PRS with the TCI pickup treatment, so it’ll be cool to try that too.

Interestingly, I realized that my first ever new guitar back in 1976 was an Electra ES-335 copy that was also a green/black burst. Nothing like this kind of wood and craftsmanship, but a full circle that my first new guitar came from a real music store back when even mail order was rare and happened to be this color combo. Fast forward 45 years, and then what is likely the last brand new guitar I’ll buy for personal use came from a real music store in the internet age, is a piece of art from the best guitar maker on the planet, and also in this somewhat different combination of colors.

Funny how things work out.

That is stunning! Love this guitar, the color, and the burst! Congratulations!

So looking forward to it. This will also be my first PRS with the TCI pickup treatment, so it’ll be cool to try that too.

Interestingly, I realized that my first ever new guitar back in 1976 was an Electra ES-335 copy that was also a green/black burst. Nothing like this kind of wood and craftsmanship, but a full circle that my first new guitar came from a real music store back when even mail order was rare and happened to be this color combo. Fast forward 45 years, and then what is likely the last brand new guitar I’ll buy for personal use came from a real music store in the internet age, is a piece of art from the best guitar maker on the planet, and also in this somewhat different combination of colors.

Funny how things work out.
I too had a color coincidence, though not as closely related to yours. When I was looking for my first Harley (was looking at used ones), I stumbled upon a new one at a dealership. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It was green. When I was looking for my first PRS earlier this year, I stumbled across my HBII in Jade green and knew I had to have it. Sometimes, items just speak to you and if you do not listen, you will often regret for the rest of your life!

Congrats on the great score. I love mine and it was a great initial exposure to the PRS line! Happy pickin'!

Sometimes, items just speak to you and if you do not listen, you will often regret for the rest of your life!

Congrats on the great score. I love mine and it was a great initial exposure to the PRS line! Happy pickin'!

You’re right about that! I wasn’t looking for a green guitar at all, but this one just grabbed my attention and wouldn’t let go!

That’s beautiful! I love green guitars!

Thanks, Carol! Apparently, I do too. Pleasant surprise :)

Beauty, congrats! Really like the figure of the maple top and back, lot of character.

Back