594 CUSTOM FINISH LIMITED BATCH!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
To commemorate the first year of the McCarty 594 model, Brian’s Guitars has decided to do a run of hand-picked custom finishes! All opaque top finishes, some are colors that have been used in the past at PRS, some are not. All will have natural backs for a nice, striking contrast. Two of each color from the list below will be made in this batch, here is a chance to own a unique 594!

-Metallic Green
-Metallic Purple
-Catalina Dream
-Jet White
-Key Lime
-Platinum with contour Smokeburst

We are now accepting PRE-ORDERS for these guitars. Pricing is regular core non-10 top pricing. They should arrive between September-November 2016. Call or e-mail to reserve!

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-mccarty-594-custom-finish-brians-limited-batch

MetGreen.jpg

MetPurple.jpg

Screen-shot-2016-08-11-at-12.23.05-PM.png

JetWhite.jpg

KeyLime.jpg

205458.jpg

How am I going to decide between purple metallic and platinum smoke burst?!?!?!?
This just isn't fair.

How am I going to decide between purple metallic and platinum smoke burst?!?!?!?
This just isn't fair.

I think that platinum smoke burst sounds phenomenal! (Kevin goes to google to find pictures of platinum smoke burst........)

Blargh! Gunh! (drool) (spittle)

(Translation: I couldn't decide between any of those colours, except maybe the bright green...I even like the Catalina Dream blue-green.)

Last edited:
This just isn't fair.
Haha! Both great choices. But, I hear you...it was really tough to decide what colors to do for this...so many great options.

Back