594 appreciation thread

Recently picked up a SH 594. Really nice playing and sounding instrument. Lightweight, great beefy neck, dark board and playability off the charts. Superb guitar.

Wow that’s gotta be a private stock!

Reactions: ADD
Recently picked up a SH 594. Really nice playing and sounding instrument. Lightweight, great beefy neck, dark board and playability off the charts. Superb guitar.

Wow! Congrats! Stunning top on that one!

That's killer!

Nice one, Alex! I had a DC 594 SH PS a while back, but with no F-Hole. It was amazing!

Nice one, Alex! I had a DC 594 SH PS a while back, but with no F-Hole. It was amazing!
Someone actually reached out in a PM about advice on a PS for PS trade. He was being offered a 594. I am almost positive from the pics he included that it was this guitar.

Someone actually reached out in a PM about advice on a PS for PS trade. He was being offered a 594. I am almost positive from the pics he included that it was this guitar.

I purchased this guitar new.

thx Pete. Handpicked from our friends at Willcutt.

Cool! Eric and the Willcutt Guitars team do a great job with their Private Stocks. I have visited the factory several times with him, it is insane how much he specs each trip, between Private Stocks and Wood Library Runs. :)

I purchased this guitar new.

Cool! Eric and the Willcutt Guitars team do a great job with their Private Stocks. I have visited the factory several times with him, it is insane how much he specs each trip, between Private Stocks and Wood Library Runs. :)

No, not yours. I was referring to the semi hollow no f hole that Pete had.

I suspect this one will become my number 1 as well.

VdNdVjH.jpg

When I first tried one out, it was the feel and the acoustic tone that really got my attention. When I plugged it in and heard that neck 58/15 LT, I was done!
Wasn't much longer and I was ordering this one.

I suspect this one will become my number 1 as well.

VdNdVjH.jpg

When I first tried one out, it was the feel and the acoustic tone that really got my attention. When I plugged it in and heard that neck 58/15 LT, I was done!
Wasn't much longer and I was ordering this one.
That's a hottie!

Back