58/15 LT's avail from PRS

nac

PSA - PRS pickup pop up shop.

$500 per set :oops:

PSA - PRS pickup pop up shop.

$500 per set :oops:
Still cheaper than aftermarket prices.

I'm very tempted to get a pair of the 58/15LT's to put in my S2. I had been thinking about 57/08s but I with a sale the 58/15LT's would actually be $10 cheaper. Hmmm.....

Aren’t there also 58/15 + available on the Joe Walsh 594? I believe these are a bit hotter Than 58/15 LT. I don’t think they are available as after market pickups. I’d be interested if they were.
Paul

Aren’t there also 58/15 + available on the Joe Walsh 594? I believe these are a bit hotter Than 58/15 LT. I don’t think they are available as after market pickups. I’d be interested if they were.
Paul

@bodia to the Rocky Mountain courtesy phone please.

I like em’ but I don’t $500 like em’. I’ll stick with my original Dragon pups.
The Dragons are very different, especially the Dragon 1 bridge pickup. If you love the Dragons you might not even like these low output vintage style pickups.

Me? I'd LOVE to have a set! :)

The Dragons are very different, especially the Dragon 1 bridge pickup. If you love the Dragons you might not even like these low output vintage style pickups.

Me? I'd LOVE to have a set! :)
What I like about the Dragon 1 bridge pickup, is that it’s the only “Hot” humbucker in all of the humbucker equipped guitars that I have. So when I’m going for a totally different vibe, I reach for it.

Back