57/08 & 59/09 Limited Editions?

My 57/08:

p43IKMH.jpg

The 57/08 limited run is one that makes me regret not having more than one guitar. I wish I had a singlecut to complement my McCarty 1957/2008 LTD!

Seriously folks, if you’ve experienced one and if your ear is so inclined, you’ll understand what I mean.

The 57/08 limited run is one that makes me regret not having more than one guitar. I wish I had a singlecut to complement my McCarty 1957/2008 LTD!

Seriously folks, if you’ve experienced one and if your ear is so inclined, you’ll understand what I mean.

You and I completely agree there is something extra-magical about this run...aside from the pickups. The wood seems exceptional and the guitar is just alive. In all honesty, Everytime I consider a Private Stock order, I play my SC245 57/08 next to a used PS and never feel that the SC245 doesn't hold it's own in comparison.

You and I completely agree there is something extra-magical about this run...aside from the pickups. The wood seems exceptional and the guitar is just alive. In all honesty, Everytime I consider a Private Stock order, I play my SC245 57/08 next to a used PS and never feel that the SC245 doesn't hold it's own in comparison.

Totally agreed that the guitar is really something special. I am not sure if it is just me but I do feel like the guitar,, unplugged is really loud and sounds articulate and airy, for the lack of better word. Notes seem to jump right at the face. That is how I feel that it is definitely not just the pickups.

Just reading through as many threads as possible after buying my first PRS and came across this post. I’m ao so happy to be the new owner of my SC245 57/08. The pickups are (as suggested) truly amazing. She’s number 195

Back