513s

This is not badass. I´s a dark beauty with bright spots.
The purchaser have had a fine idea of colour. Kinda Charcoal mixted with fully maple neck and fretboard.
I´m not a fan of golden hardware but it gives highlights to the dark shade.

I've posted this picture before, but this guitar (a 2012) deserves to make an appearance in this thread:

513_zpscb76f289.jpg

513s rock.

Used to have a swampy...

513-6.JPG

Have a pic of me playing one for the first time at the Dallas guitar show in 2010 - FB reminded me that I'd posted it 5 years ago. Taken by our forum pal Bill Haggerty... I look pretty thin because I was fresh out of 9 months of cancer treatment. Bill offered to push me around the show in a wheelchair. Miss you Bill!

27000_1294401005061_306308_n.jpg

Any other suggestions/proposals for appropriate gardening tools or even devices for neighbourhood care?

DSCN0071.JPG

Sick looking top on that guitar! Loving the green that was posted earlier as well!

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you like that little Blackstar amp? I had a small fender that I used as a practice amp that just went out and I've been looking at replacing it.

g.wizz surely I know that.

And surprisingly I made it to 2nd place of most rated galleries at German guitarmaniacs homepage soon after updating my gallery with the picture shown above lately. I waited quite a while...

This 515 is one of my favorite I've seen on this forum thus far.

Congratulations!

Back