513s

Actually, that was back in March, he did post better pics...
My 513 arrived today! 2013 Armando's Amethyst Quilt 10 top.

ddd6521f76b48c6275933f9c078b5cf8.jpg
Ouch, I just hurt myself.

Actually, that was back in March, he did post better pics...Ouch, I just hurt myself.

Thamks. I did a search but it kept saying my search was too long, short or too common ? I put more words in but it didn't make any difference.

It's a bit lighter than I imagined.

Last edited:
To you and your family aswell! Thanks for sharing friendship and the common addiction to our 513s, Bro. Apparently we live in different places on the earth, our backplates have the same "beloving Austrian father". Brotherhood!

Obviously he did a pickup replacement: ripping off 513s,
mounted instead a DiMarzio EVO2 (bridge), a DiMarzio Area T (middle), and a DiMarzio Virtual P90 (neck).

And a more detailled look:

Last edited:
@Glide-bpm: Thanks for the likes!
What amazing flames your 513 has got!
Thank you for the kind comments and like!

I'm ready to see it in person versus pics! Thursday at work is going to be one long, murderous day... Thursday afternoon/evening is going to be murder for the neighbors! They sell a 513 hat?

aCk!!! o_O

Yes, PRS did. They even sold 513 t-shirts. I guess they produced them with the market entrance of the 513 in 2004 or 2005.
As obvious noticed I was infected by the 513 disease in 2011. At that moment Meinl was distributor of PRS in Germany. After procurring my 513 I checked their stock of PRS goodies for fretboard cleaners and so on. And I saw those two 513 shirts. And bought them at present.
The hat I found at ebay.com last year. I had to pay approx. 80 USD overall (incl. customs/shipment).

You're welcome. I called the musician. His guitar isn't a 513 actually. Maybe he'll gives further details regarding his switching options.

Back