513 Neck

JGreen

Hello All,

Great to be part of this forum, only just discovered it!

Anyway, I have a 513 with the standard 513 neck shape, which I absolutely love its an incredibly versatile instrument! However, a few months back I was at a trade show and came across another 513 and decided to have a little play on it. The neck felt quite different and quite amazing, much more suited to my tastes and playing style. I found out that it was a "Wide/Thin" neck shape. (Should have done more research before I made the plunge!)

Question is, would it be possible to swap the neck for a W/T or perhaps reshape the existing neck and if so, how would I go about this?

All the best,

J

Sorry, should have written a couple years back. It was at the London Gtr Show. Quite possibly a Private Stock model, but not entirely sure...

Send it to the PRS Tech Center (PTC) to have the neck carved! When they're done, it will look bone stock.

Hey Jeff,no matter the size of the neck i have to say i love your song "woman with child" on myspace. \m/

Thanks Hans, just had a look into that and it definitely seems to be the best way forward!
Cheers,
J

Oh wow, Thanks Swede71, I really do appreciate that mate. Very kind of you!

All the best,

J

Back