50 Year Old Sh!tty Guitar Players Club... who's in?

OK, guys, I may have to bow out. I got a compliment at a bar in Baltimore the other night. It's good to know that after years of struggle, blood, sweat, tears, self examination (and Metamucil) I have now ascended to the lofty heights of really, really, mediocre guitar player!

The question is whose declaration of sh!tty is the determining factor.

OK, guys, I may have to bow out. I got a compliment at a bar in Baltimore the other night. It's good to know that after years of struggle, blood, sweat, tears, self examination (and Metamucil) I have now ascended to the lofty heights of really, really, mediocre guitar player!
Ok so your gonna be the President of the FYRRMGPC! ??o_O

Say it ain't so...dog! I think we should keep you on as our Director of Admissions, ya know, in case we have people try to join that don't meet the basic requirements...A "wall" if you will...we can't have any snot nosed 20, 30 or 40 somethings slipping under the fence...so please don't go...All in favor of dogrocketp staying on say I...I..

And stay on as “The Wall”, is that like U2’s “The Edge” ?!:D

Y’all take 60 year olds???
And what about 70 year olds??? (Which I will hit this year.)

Is it actually 50 year old and older Sh!tty Guitar Players Club? :cool: Because otherwise if one is a member of this club when that person turns 51 he or she would have to resign.

I do qualify on the Sh!tty Player qualification, btw.

I hope they're serving bread pudding and chicken stew this time. That last steak tore up my dentures.
Dentures??!! Our cover band, The Gummers, doesn’t allow us to put our teeth in for shows...wouldn’t be true to our personality. When I walked up to the mike to run my talk box, I nearly choked to death on the mic. But the talk box tube doubled as a feeding tube and the drummer attached a funnel and bonged me a beer!

Dentures??!! Our cover band, The Gummers, doesn’t allow us to put our teeth in for shows...wouldn’t be true to our personality. When I walked up to the mike to run my talk box, I nearly choked to death on the mic. But the talk box tube doubled as a feeding tube and the drummer attached a funnel and bonged me a beer!
I always wondered what Frampton was doing with a straw attached to his mic stand, Now I Know! LOL

What are we voting on? I can’t remember...

Boating on? Who's boating? I don't like boats they freak me out! Why are we talking about boats...is PRS making boats for JM too? Anyway, I gotta go now, that booty fellow said something about being a winner and his 4 BMs. As I was running away, I slipped and fell and I can't get up!

Back