50 Year Old Sh!tty Guitar Players Club... who's in?

In less than a month, we've already signed-up 170 sh!tty players!

I'd be interested to see how many folks on the forum are actually REALLY good guitar players...
But, since there's no way to do that... let's just stick with the crappy players.

Can I put in my advance application? I'm 46 and a sh!tty guitar player and that isn't likely to change before I hit the big 5-0.

Oh and when I say sh!tty, I mean realllllllllll bad. I mean, I dream of achieving Lil' Wayne levels of virtuosity.

But, I love playing and it's a benign form of mid-life crisis right? You just keep plugging.

OK, guys, I may have to bow out. I got a compliment at a bar in Baltimore the other night. It's good to know that after years of struggle, blood, sweat, tears, self examination (and Metamucil) I have now ascended to the lofty heights of really, really, mediocre guitar player!

OK, guys, I may have to bow out. I got a compliment at a bar in Baltimore the other night. It's good to know that after years of struggle, blood, sweat, tears, self examination (and Metamucil) I have now ascended to the lofty heights of really, really, mediocre guitar player!

Say it ain't so...dog! I think we should keep you on as our Director of Admissions, ya know, in case we have people try to join that don't meet the basic requirements...A "wall" if you will...we can't have any snot nosed 20, 30 or 40 somethings slipping under the fence...so please don't go...All in favor of dogrocketp staying on say I...I..

Back