50 Year Old Sh!tty Guitar Players Club... who's in?

NOOOOOOOO! :eek:Who who the heck let the redhead in here???!!!! C'MAAANNNN MMAAANNN! :mad:The one place I can hide from the wife AND here she is all UP IN my happy place! Posing as Tosca! NOT COOL!! OK Michelle oh I'm mean "TOSCA" happy now? I feel so violated...:( and NO I didn't call you fat!!! ;)Or Did I?....o_O
:D:D:D:D:D
Woosah! Woosah!! Put the strait jacket on bro! And relax into it!:p

I already came in the front door of 50 and walked out the back door of 70......I can still play a mean guitar....only nobody wants gramps on stage...;-)

OH, I beg to differ Parralax..That nobody, guy is an a$$hole :mad: wha cares what HEt doesnt wany to see!
The rest if us somebody's need to see this glorious performance onmean guitar :cool:

I am feeling inspired...Hey wait a minute, is this playing

I stopped trying to play songs when testing gear. I just try to look intense while making noise hoping they think it is deliberate. As if I’m trying certain sound scapes to test out the thing I might buy.

I can't stop laughing at this. Been there very recently. I find wearing shades helps, they worry they may have someone famous and so this must be a new kind of improv jazz they can't risk dissing :cool:

I can't stop laughing at this. Been there very recently. I find wearing shades helps, they worry they may have someone famous and so this must be a new kind of improv jazz they can't risk dissing :cool:

Oh I don't much think guitar store people care as long as you're not playing one of the "five songs you don't play in Guitar Center". Do a youtube search on that one, but it's basically Crazy Train (intro riff), Smoke on the Water, Sweet Home Alabama, Sweet Child of Mine (intro), and of course "Stairway" (think Wayne's World too).

Voivod riffs work great for this, since they're super weird and nobody recognizes them...

Oh I don't much think guitar store people care as long as you're not playing one of the "five songs you don't play in Guitar Center". Do a youtube search on that one, but it's basically Crazy Train (intro riff), Smoke on the Water, Sweet Home Alabama, Sweet Child of Mine (intro), and of course "Stairway" (think Wayne's World too).
So Bodhisattva is acceptable then?!o_O

Don’t let @bodia hear you say that, you will become his personal challenge to make it two-three-four.....

You see where this is going!

I'd buy 2 or 3 more, I just don't have the cash in the bank anymore. I have 2 expensive hobbies, fast cars and hot guitars, and a wife who doesn't care for either. A 277 would certainly make things interesting though.

I'd buy 2 or 3 more, I just don't have the cash in the bank anymore. I have 2 expensive hobbies, fast cars and hot guitars, and a wife who doesn't care for either. A 277 would certainly make things interesting though.

The solution is painfully obvious; sell a fast car, buy more PRS. You only need one car. Insurance and upkeep is much cheaper too. You'll be saving money in the long run. That should make the wife happy.

Back