50 Year Old Sh!tty Guitar Players Club... who's in?

Well, technically speaking I have... let's see... 23 days before I qualify for the 50 part...but yeah with the other part, I OWN!!! Trust me.. My level of sh!tty isn't pretty:eek:! So hold my spot for a few weeks, then I shall challenge any and all to a debate, to determine which of us is the most qualified to be the President of "The Chitty Fiddy Club" or we could do a sh!tty version of THIS??!! You know to decide, I mean minus the whole selling ones soul to the devil part...and what not..I mean unless you're into that kinda thing o_O So, who's in?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've definitely got the other requirement covered. I am practicing songs this week to go try out an amp at GC this weekend. Seriously!
I stopped trying to play songs when testing gear. I just try to look intense while making noise hoping they think it is deliberate. As if I’m trying certain sound scapes to test out the thing I might buy.

I stopped trying to play songs when testing gear. I just try to look intense while making noise hoping they think it is deliberate. As if I’m trying certain sound scapes to test out the thing I might buy.
I'll probably just crank the little effer and crash the E-A-E-A-E-Aaa-E-Eeeeee opening to Down Payment Blues. It's only five watts through a single Ten 30 in a big room, though, so no one will likely notice.

Back