5 things you may not know about a PRS Custom 24

Is all of this accurate?
I did not know about the Super Glue on the frets in point one.

Yes, Paul talks about it on a few videos. They use super glue because they don't want to use a glue that has water in it. He says after spending so much time getting the water out of a neck, it doesn't see the point of putting some back in. I think it is mostly in jest but still the point is the frets are rock solid.

All true. All old news unless someone is brand new to PRS (which, admittedly, would be the vast majority of people because... see below).

Production numbers may or may not be accurate, but the point definately is: PRS core production is WAY less than Fender or Gibson.

IMHO That's the way the cookie crumbles. As kids you want what your heroes play. Fender and Gibson pay big money to certain artists for this very reason. There not stupid ( if they could sell a kennel to an elephant they would.)
Most of us have been there at some stage they make very good instruments and that's fair enough.
but hopefully the cream always come's to the top. There's no substitute for class. Anyway
I like being exclusive. Some will learn the same way we did. Fact.!!!

Aaaahhrgghhh! F@ck! I didn't realize it was this guy again... now he's gonna be in my YouTube feed for another two months!

Bastid.

Back