5 hours in...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
You realize VAERS is a non-validated site, don't you? Anyone can add something there, and it doesn't get fact checked. It's like a Yelp review. You're on you honor to enter honest information. Non-vaxers have been using VAERS as a crutch for years.

VAERS is where a guy claimed the flu vaccine gave him Hulk-like powers.

John Oliver did a great job Sunday shooting down a lot of the anti-vax arguments.

VAERS is where a guy claimed the flu vaccine gave him Hulk-like powers.

John Oliver did a great job Sunday shooting down a lot of the anti-vax arguments.
Yeah those late night comics are always a great source of journalism. Colbert, John Stewart, John Oliver all fake news.

Yeah, I saw Clapton's remarks a day or so ago. Glad I'm not putting my body through that. It is interesting to me that they just lifted the mask mandate with no new evidence that the pandemic is over. Supposedly because enough people have gotten the shots. But since the shots don't stop the spread I can't see the justification. Perhaps because when you get it, you won't be so sick, but the masks weren't for you, they were for the other guy. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they did, it's just that the reasons given for wearing the mask haven't changed.

Regarding masks, it’s likely the impulse to not get the vaccine is the same “logic” that would result in the unvaccinated defying the mask recommendations. As a vaccinated person I’m totally willing to cheerfully comply with geographical or business specific mask ordinances, and feel that the risk factors for failing to do so mostly apply to the unvaccinated.

Regarding masks, it’s likely the impulse to not get the vaccine is the same “logic” that would result in the unvaccinated defying the mask recommendations. As a vaccinated person I’m totally willing to cheerfully comply with geographical or business specific mask ordinances, and feel that the risk factors for failing to do so mostly apply to the unvaccinated.
Completely agree.

It's like apple and oranges. When this """""pandemic"""""" (note the quotation marks) happened, many people were scared because the media made them that way. Some people knew someone that had it if they looked hard enough. I know a few people who tested positive but the symptoms were minor. Then we find out from the Dr. who invented the PCR test said that it should never be used to test to look for this virus. How is that for "science". Now with this "vaccine" the media and govt. is telling people to get it as quick as possible. Yeah, so we can get back to normal. I thought we were in the "new normal" now? So now the media and govt. isn't talking about the side effects and deaths that happen after getting the shot. You ever notice on the evening news how almost every commercial is for a drug from Pfizer etc? Hmm I have. There is something very suspicious about all of it and the oranges know it but the apples don't.

What, the copious amount of alcohol that probably gave him neuropathy and those tingly fingers and toes? :p
You're right. I don't pretend to say that the vaccine is responsible, but he also tells us that the reaction to the shots was extreme. Whether because of existing damage or not, it was his body's response to a perceived invading virus. Most people have few issues. A few people have very serious issues. Some have died. That is not what motivates me to oppose it. For me it's the RNA factor (which may be why some have severe reactions).

You're right. I don't pretend to say that the vaccine is responsible, but he also tells us that the reaction to the shots was extreme. Whether because of existing damage or not, it was his body's response to a perceived invading virus. Most people have few issues. A few people have very serious issues. Some have died. That is not what motivates me to oppose it. For me it's the RNA factor (which may be why some have severe reactions).
Ya know, the curious side of me wonders if the level of reaction to the vaccine is proportional to the level of illness you would get if you had Covid? With Covid, most people have minor symptoms, and some have none at all, while many do get very ill and die. With the vaccines, most people have minor symptoms, and some have none at all. However, some have a severe reaction to the vaccines. Just makes me wonder if any of it ties together. Not sure if I have sufficiently stated what I'm thinking. Something like:
Level of illness if I caught Covid is equal to the reaction I had to the vaccine.

Ya know, the curious side of me wonders if the level of reaction to the vaccine is proportional to the level of illness you would get if you had Covid? With Covid, most people have minor symptoms, and some have none at all, while many do get very ill and die. With the vaccines, most people have minor symptoms, and some have none at all. However, some have a severe reaction to the vaccines. Just makes me wonder if any of it ties together. Not sure if I have sufficiently stated what I'm thinking. Something like:
Level of illness if I caught Covid is equal to the reaction I had to the vaccine.

5 weeks of symptoms (3 weeks feeling pretty sh!t) and no reaction to first vaccine.

Back