4000 posts about nothing...

.... Jesus and Peter Tosh drove down from the sky in a primer grey Ford F150 with a confederate flag mounted on the bed flapping in the wind. The two of them stepped out and approached Deja when all of the sudden...

...The restaurateur reappeared, holding a revolver to one of the aforementioned hand carved pernambuco rubik's cubes and shouting "I want my $6.98! And I want it now or the fancy puzzle gets it!" Neither Jesus nor Tosh were particularly phased by this, as they were both.......

wearing bulletproof spandex and sequinned jackets that they had bought on-line from a dodgy yoga emporium.

Jesus turned to Tosh and winked, they pulled out their.....

... iPhones and snapped a selfie with the restauranteur. “LOL” Jesus typed and then looked for the prayer emoji for his new Instagram post. “What are you posting, Peter?” Jesus asked.

Peter replied...

the roof caved in, sending contestants and Drew alike, scrambling for safety. As the dust settled, what was left standing in the middle of the rubble could only be described as ...
...a 1967 Dodge Charger, in persimmon smoke burst. Jesus and Peter were splitting a chili dog and a chocolate malt in the front seat while Drew Carey was in the backseat playing Tetris on his Gameboy, wondering why...

A passing restaurateur screaming obscenities at a young woman and her pet groundhog, as he chased her down the alley. Grinning madly, the groundhog flipped Drew a stubby middle finger and shouted...

"You can have THIS for six more weeks of ....."
construction delays. "Man," Les thought, "this floor is never going to go in". The maple was taking so long to be delivered, he wondered if he really *should* have gone with the Brazilian rosewood. Any more delays and Trampas wasn't going to be available for another year to do that stain.

At least it was giving him some time to do some more thinking about the color, it was currently a toss up between northern lights violet dragons' breath fade and ...

....the deep red hue of the face plate on his DG30.

“Trampas Red!”

Les whispered under his breath.

A maniacal expression drew across his face.
He flicked the standby switch, struck a flat 9th chord.

“It’s alivvvveeeee!”

He screamed.

Mrs S walked into his underground lair and said.......

Back