4000 posts about nothing...

...generated a repetitive time vortex swallowing anything within 20 yards of any member of the Marmot family it came in contact with. Poor Valerie was merely......

smell something that was like a cross between a used garbage can, a gas leak, and a...

A faint whiff of Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum, she immediately awoke and there in the shadows stood

Our moderators into coma. "I guess I never realized they could be that small" Val exclaimed with a wry smile. Knowing holograms were never meant to be life ....

Last edited:
sized reminded her of the time gene simmons removed his padded stage outfit. I know size doesn’t matter she thought, but have you ever tried to stir a cup of coffee with a tooth pick.. those were the days she laughed. If only we could turn back time and

But Val wasn't deceived. She floored her Mercedes (um, Buick) at Steve Miller (yes, him) who was exiting the taco joint in hopes of catching his sorry butt off guard. Steve dove out of the way, rolled into the alley and ended up amidst the taco joint dumpster where several seagulls were blissfully eating french fries...was this the end of Steve? Or was it...

rejoin the Nuns of the Benedictine Sisters of Perpetual Adoration and spend some quality time with ...

Deja, who was a lot older than he looked. Deciding it was about time to collapse the waveform and resolve the conundrum, our heroic groundhog tapped the actuator on his anachron comptometer only to find that ...

"Someday you'll have a blissful life in a beautiful park, except for that one day each winter when a crazy man in a top hat jerks you out of your burrow, holds you up and......"

Back