365 days of PRS goodness!

Umm, that’s known as a Haitian Love Swing, thank you very much. Sergio sells them out of his garage. Avoid buying the demo unit. :eek:
Yes, to the rest of us they are, but in the south, it's called either trapeze or monkey sex swing.

And word on the demo unit, even with the discount o_O

Time flies! Glad you’ve found a great form of stress relief! I appreciate the positive energy and humor you bring here. 2018 has been brutal for me but hanging out around here and getting some time in on the guitars has helped me quite a bit as well!

Oh, and I still need to try one of those CR models, but I want one of those Kentucky Blue models they only did in the UK a few years back :)

It does indeed! Thanks man, I had to show my wife your post...it's nice to have confirmation that I am in fact both humorous and positve...take that Princess Cheesy Poofs! Ha ha! Told ya so!

Man, if there is one thing I know, Is that the struggle is real AF! It's always refreshing to hang out and see beautiful guitars and join in the good times and ballbreaking with you guys. Doing that has been huge! The added bonus is I haven't had the urge to "go postal" in over a year...ahhh, progress is awesome:D

Everybody needs a CR...I carry mine around like a security blanket...Oh and It's been confirmed the Red CRs sound better.. and I hear the blue ones smell like fish...:eek:

PS...SW has them in stock finally...GAS ENGAGED! ;)

Last edited:
What? You’re the one providing everyone with the gut laughs!

Great to hear things are looking up! And thank you for such a celebratory thread! I share in the six string happiness too. Dived nose in, sunken without a trace, have not yet surfaced for a breath of air, may not be planning to, can’t tell where I start and the guitars end.

All the best to you Sir!

Thanks man! You're too kind...but, I have a confession to make...I mainly stop by here to lust after your avatar. Your DGT is the object of my lust and my obsession. I just post whatever random craziness pops into my mind as a diversionary tactic. Just so nobody knows what I'm really up to...but over here.. it's time to break out the Barry White tunes and grab the lucky sock:eek:...awww yeah!

Okay, the truth didn't set me free...it just made me feel dirty.

That was a cry for help....

All the best back at ya bro! :D

Multiple thoughts on all your posts.
1) your guitar matches your eyes. Red and black. Perfect!
2) I am so glad you came here. And while we’re boys and all, it’s just as much because I’m no longer the most whacknut person here any more. And I can’t thank you enough for that.
3) Dude! That shoulder makes my toes hurt!!! Holy crap.
4) Re: #3, I guess you weren’t kidding when you said “no more monkey sex” after the accident. Now I know why you had to take the trapeze out of the bedroom. That really sucks. Can I borrow it?
5) It just occurred to me, that you won’t see any of this if you’re blocking me, as you said above. :(

Cool, so I provoke thoughts sweet! :p now my retorts.
1) In my world color coordination isn't an option it's a requirement, nice of you to notice, good eyeo_O
2) Me too! And I resemble that remark. And you're welcome.
3) It makes mine hurt too.
4) I never said no more monkey sex? I said no more sex for money...I'm getting too old and my looks and stamina ain't what they used to be. And no you can't. I sit in it when I listen to Barry White. *see post #24 for reference.
5) Naaa, bro I wouldn't block you...you're my bro..it was the other a$$hat. ;):D

Umm, that’s known as a Haitian Love Swing, thank you very much. Sergio sells them out of his garage. Avoid buying the demo unit. :eek:

Is that from the same catalogue with the “Tarnished (rusty) Trombone” and “Cincinatti Bow tie” ??!:confused:

**NSFF YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

I think it’s fair to say that we’re the “Three Amigos”, something that no one can take away!

The shoulder looks like something from “Alien vs Predator”!!

I like to think it has more of a Teminator vibe...but not the liquid metal Teminator guy in T2...but the original one...ya know the big one with the funny accent...

Yeah, this guy...I always over compensate, that's how I roll...

Multiple thoughts on all your posts.
1) your guitar matches your eyes. Red and black. Perfect!
2) I am so glad you came here. And while we’re boys and all, it’s just as much because I’m no longer the most whacknut person here any more. And I can’t thank you enough for that.
3) Dude! That shoulder makes my toes hurt!!! Holy crap.
4) Re: #3, I guess you weren’t kidding when you said “no more monkey sex” after the accident. Now I know why you had to take the trapeze out of the bedroom. That really sucks. Can I borrow it?
5) It just occurred to me, that you won’t see any of this if you’re blocking me, as you said above. :(
You want the trapeze after you know where it's been?!!???
No... dude...

Ohhhhh, I always heard they were called "Sister Hangers" or "Cousin Holders" Hmmm? Or that's what the guy at Wal-Mart told me...he was weird , he kept telling me I had a purdy mouth? Anyhoo, I've always wonderd... How does it know the differece between sisters and cousins? Now you're telling me Hatians love em? Geeze this is hard...I need some Kool-aid and a nap...I'm so confused.:confused:

From one insane person to another, thanks for not letting me feel alone.
Congrats on the anni

Thanks bro...the way I see it, we're the normal ones...but don't tell them...we don't want to get them agitated...oh and keep handing them crayons no matter how many they eat...oh ans don't make direct eye contact...they consider it a threat and they will attack...:confused::D

Thanks man! You're too kind...but, I have a confession to make...I mainly stop by here to lust after your avatar. Your DGT is the object of my lust and my obsession. I just post whatever random craziness pops into my mind as a diversionary tactic. Just so nobody knows what I'm really up to...but over here.. it's time to break out the Barry White tunes and grab the lucky sock:eek:...awww yeah!

Okay, the truth didn't set me free...it just made me feel dirty.

That was a cry for help....

All the best back at ya bro! :D
Thank you, it was really just pure chance that allowed me to stumble upon that guitar. That, plus a couple of guitar Santas!

When did they start using Brazilian RW on SEs?

No...thats crazy talk...they're just SE''s....So you're telling me the rosewood smells like fish? :eek:I did not know that. I always thought they would smell like cotton candy, or bacon, or anything but FISH!o_O This changes everything...

Last edited:
Thank you, it was really just pure chance that allowed me to stumble upon that guitar. That, plus a couple of guitar Santas!

No that wasn't chance that was fate! But if I'm really nice can ya put a good word in for me with the Guitar Santas? Apparently, I wasn't nice last year, I just got some underwear and a rock...:(

No...thats crazy talk...they're just SE''s....So you're telling me the rosewood smells like fish? :eek:I did not know that. I always thought they would smell like cotton candy, or bacon, or anything but FISH!o_O This changes everything...

It's kind of an inside joke....see the end of this video. Not that kind of fish...

You want the trapeze after you know where it's been?!!???
No... dude...

Normally I'd understand this, but his wife is a redhead... I have a weakness. And, I'd have his side scrubbed and disinfected. I'd put my best man on it.
tumblr_layzipFhGq1qdoxxuo1_500.jpg

Back