30th Anniversary ROLL CALL!

I'll be there at the Sig Club brunch on Saturday, plus most of the goings on afterwards. I have to split around 3:30pm because I am playing a show in Oxford, MD. I have a chunk of cash saved up for a possible impulse buy! It's my savings for a private stock HB2, but I'd really like to pick up something with the 85/15's in it! If they have a 30th Anny Cu24 or a P24(!!!) in a blue-ish color or fade, I'm probably walking out of there with it.

I'll be there Thursday night and leaving Sunday.

Wedge, make sure we find each other so I can return your favor from last year. ;)

Finally registered...

I know y'all were worried...
Get it together Mintzer!

I'll be there Thursday night and leaving Sunday.

Wedge, make sure we find each other so I can return your favor from last year. ;)
I don't wanna know. :D Seriously though, we need to make a point to hang for more than 30 seconds this year!

Not that wild? You must know someone who moved into Paul's house while he was on vacation or something. :laugh:
Bwahahahahaha!

I don't wanna know. :D Seriously though, we need to make a point to hang for more than 30 seconds this year

I wasn't going to ask either. There was no "Experience" last year, unless they had their own "Experience". Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm in! Wife included for Friday night. Call me anything but late to dinner. I'll be wearing blue jeans and a PRS t-shirt. I want to stand out out from the crowd......

You got it. I was in Mexico recently and restocked.....should have a few Cuban Montecristo #2's in my stash when I show up, would love to hang and smoke with you.

Darn it, Wedge!! That's exactly what I was going to bring you...just got a box of them!! We'll enjoy them together!!

Just got around to signing up. Sounds like it'll be a full weekend for most of you coming in from out of town, so I'm not sure when would be a good time for it...but I'm still up for having some folks by the warehouse to make some noise. I pretty much have a full setup with drums, keys, bass, and of course lots of PRS guitars and amps... It's about 10 minutes from BWI.

Back