30th Anniversary ROLL CALL!

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Who's coming? Which day(s)? What's your real 1st name(if you wish to be call by it in person:D)? Feel free to post a pic so we can connect the name and face. I will be there both days. My name is Vaughn, I've been using PRS for 19 years and I can't quit.
8094209520_d4fac9f8dd_c.jpg

I fly in Thursday morning and out Sunday night. Super excited to see the forum family. I still look like my avatar.

Jesse

I'll be there. I'm local and plan on picking up JFB at the airport. If anyone else needs a ride or wants to hang out, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :beer:

My real first name is Rob, but you can call me something else in person. Lots of people do. :D

Going to Baltimore Friday the whole day Saturday at the factory. The wife and I are going on up to the St. Georges Blues Festival on Sunday. It's going to be a great weekend.

Plan on Friday night, and all day Saturday...and hooking up with anyone interested...in baltimore pre-show...and much like jfb, I haven't changed a bit. Except I grew hair...NOT !!! And Rob...will do!

Driving down Friday - doing Friday night and all day Saturday. Not sure when I will be in Baltimore, but sometime before the show.

I'll be the old guy in the T-shirt.

Back