30th Anniversary ROLL CALL!

Just got around to signing up. Sounds like it'll be a full weekend for most of you coming in from out of town, so I'm not sure when would be a good time for it...but I'm still up for having some folks by the warehouse to make some noise. I pretty much have a full setup with drums, keys, bass, and of course lots of PRS guitars and amps... It's about 10 minutes from BWI.

Sounds awesome. I'd be glad to bring some refreshments and a drummer if you like.

Just got around to signing up. Sounds like it'll be a full weekend for most of you coming in from out of town, so I'm not sure when would be a good time for it...but I'm still up for having some folks by the warehouse to make some noise. I pretty much have a full setup with drums, keys, bass, and of course lots of PRS guitars and amps... It's about 10 minutes from BWI.

And what a warehouse it is!!!

Well that sounds like a hell of a good time! I wonder if Saturday night would be good since it ends at 5pm?... although it's always tough to say what might happen post PRS event.

Well that sounds like a hell of a good time! I wonder if Saturday night would be good since it ends at 5pm?... although it's always tough to say what might happen post PRS event.

I'm easy... Saturday evening does seem like the logical choice, but whatever works is good by me....

I'd love to see that in person...

Back