30th Anniversary Excitement !!!!!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
So, I was looking at the current core line and noticed there has been a lack of Semi-hollows over the past years I have been a forum member here. So, based on the info for the upcoming event, could there be some core semi-hollow models ready to debut?

I really want to add a semi-hollow to the family, but Not sure of the S2 line, especially since the guitar stores around me don't carry any. Even the chain stores just finally got some original S2 models. Really looking forward to the trip!!!!

I'm excited as well. So hard to guess what special run they might pull out at the Anniversary event. I can't wait to get there to just soak it all in at the factory again and see all you knuckleheads. :D

I'm looking forward to it, too!

Gee, I sure hope they don't have any cool basses while I'm there.

Last Experience I was seconds away from impulse buying a semi-hollow 408. Kind of regret missing that deal. I'm ready to be tempted again!

Really???? There's only 5 of us excited? We're only a month and a half out!
I'm looking forward to it, too!

Gee, I sure hope they don't have any cool basses while I'm there.
Best of luck ;)

I can't wait. It's going to be a great weekend. Baltimore on Friday, Factory on Saturday and a Blues Festival up the road on Sunday.

I'm starting to think it's just me Vaughn. Like I'm some sort of thread killer or something.

There has to be more than 5 of us looking forward to this, or Paul's brunch is going to be a really personal event.

I'd be more excited if I knew for sure I'll be able to go. I've been down in NC cancer center for the last 2 weeks, my wife's mom......uuunghhh this sucks!

I'd be more excited if I knew for sure I'll be able to go. I've been down in NC cancer center for the last 2 weeks, my wife's mom......uuunghhh this sucks!
Aww man, best wishes, mojo and prayers brother. Cancer sucks, my mom's been cancer free for several years now. Hope there's a good outcome.

Thanks buddy....trying to keep my wife's spirits up. It's tough.

Positive attitude is the best medicine...Dad was diagnosed stage IV in November, and I swear everyone's attitude/positive outlook is working better than the chemo. Keep fighting!!

I've got my reservations for the three signature club events, and I am very much looking forward to being there, but I'm too busy with work to really think about it much, I still need to book a hotel room and I've got two guitars in the PTC for some work. I'm sure I'll be REALLY excited when the days get here.

I too have a guitar at PTC. I am hoping I get a chance to see it while I am there for the event.

Go with the Single Cut Hollowbody!! FANTASTIC guitar!!!

So, I was looking at the current core line and noticed there has been a lack of Semi-hollows over the past years I have been a forum member here. So, based on the info for the upcoming event, could there be some core semi-hollow models ready to debut?

I really want to add a semi-hollow to the family, but Not sure of the S2 line, especially since the guitar stores around me don't carry any. Even the chain stores just finally got some original S2 models. Really looking forward to the trip!!!!

Go with the Single Cut Hollowbody!!!!! MY favorite jazz guitar by FARRR!

Go with the Single Cut Hollowbody!!!!! MY favorite jazz guitar by FARRR!

I have a whale blue SC hollowbody and love it. Also the awesome ZM SE that I modded with VB/HFS pickups and ghost piezo. But was looking for semi hollow core since getting to demo a S2 semi-hollow is become a wet dream event for the music stores in my area.

Mojo sent, Raven. Your support is the best thing you can give your wife. Went through it myself in November when my father-in-law died somewhat suddenly.

Back