30th Anniversary Custom 24's

seaweed2112

I'd like to see what kind of 30th anniversary Custom 24's are out there. Post your best pics. Below is my 30th birthday gift:
IMG_5444_zpsxrtqnja2.jpg
IMG_0673_zpspo2s8mkz.jpg
FullSizeRender_zpsvlwguzje.jpg

Here's my Custom 24 30th. Blood Orange.

Here's a pic of my buddy and I's equipment from a jam the other week:

Happy Birthday, OP!!

I'm in love with the one I have. Its toggle tells me it likes me, too.

The headstock is also very nicely done!

Last edited:
When I got my Custom 24, I thought that there couldn't be any tops as nice as mine....I definitely stand corrected. They are all pretty fantastic.

When I got my Custom 24, I thought that there couldn't be any tops as nice as mine....I definitely stand corrected. They are all pretty fantastic.

The best part is that it really isn't about the top, it's about the tone and playability.

As nice as they are to look at, I dunno about you, but I can't see the top when I'm playing. I can sure hear the sweetness. ;)

The best part is that it really isn't about the top, it's about the tone and playability.

As nice as they are to look at, I dunno about you, but I can't see the top when I'm playing. I can sure hear the sweetness. ;)

I definitely agree. The playability has blown me away. I also thought that I wouldn't need my McCarty anymore, but they have 2 distinct different tones.

I will have one! Soon!!!!!!

Really like the cosmetic and pickup changes for this model.

Happy Birthday, OP!!

I'm in love with the one I have. Its toggle tells me it likes me, too.

I love all of them, but Les's is still my favorite so far. It's cheating a bit because it's a PS, but between the great color and the unique switching (compared to other 30th's), it's damn near perfect.

Bout to go to a second session today with mine. "Love me two times baby"

Back