3 yrs of saving & a year in the making

So, our guy Alan got to pick up his PS, but, his laptop crashed and he can't post pics. :eek: So, he reached out to see if I could help out. Thanks to trusty crusty email, I give you Alan Manning, and his smokin' hot PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XgRWhWM.jpg

sP6uBK7.jpg

m0lyg12.jpg

ZSS2HgO.jpg

AoXzNLd.jpg

CCq08FR.jpg

Nice one Alan, and did you see any of those crazies from youtube when you were there?

;)

Wowza! Big congrats, that’s stunning! Original TOL inlay is an all time fav. That fiddleback hog neck is just as nice as that epic flame top and quilted back too! Enjoy that beauty in good health!

Holy crap, Alan, that’s ridiculous! I’m curious on how they incorporate the piezo with the 5 knob configuration. I know way back, they only could do the PRS version in their standard 3 knob and would use another brand for out of the norm configs.
Congrats on a fantastic build!

Heads up to Bodia. One of many reasons why this is the best forum bar none.
My very own Knight Of Ni.!!! I really can't be more thankful.
That first pic reminds me how i felt when i first saw it.!!!
Peace and Love My Family. Thanks to those of you that helped with your input and Santa Paul and his very skilful helpers.
You guys are the best. Al. xxx

Heads up to Bodia. One of many reasons why this is the best forum bar none.
My very own Knight Of Ni.!!! I really can't be more thankful.
That first pic reminds me how i felt when i first saw it.!!!
Peace and Love My Family. Thanks to those of you that helped with your input and Santa Paul and his very skilful helpers.
You guys are the best. Al. xxx

Wholeheartedly agree, JB is one in a million!

And there’s is a likeness (in a certain light!)

I came back for another look, the quilt in that back looks like water, it’s all amazing.

Well done.

Back