3-to-1 WINNER. A very HNGD!

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
I did something last week that shocked everyone...myself, included.

I decided to unload three very awesome PRSi, and take a huge leap of faith by snagging a Core CU24.

The short version:

My local shop had a stunning Custom 24 in Stock, but I wasn't sure if 24 frets was the way to go...so they arranged to have a new CU22 shipped to them, so I could A/B the two at the same time.

Both were amazingly awesome in ways normally reserved for biblical references...but the CU24 just felt 'right.' It was that feeling we all (I'm sure) have about a guitar that just speaks to you. It seemed I couldn't miss a note. I couldn't mess up a chord. The thing pretty much played itself. I was floored...and couldn't seal the trade deal fast enough!

I traded a Standard 22 Satin, Standard SC Satin, and CE24 for a bada$$ 2016 Core CU24 in Fire Red Burst, and couldn't be happier. I've owned it less than a week, and have 20 hours on it, already.

Pics coming, as soon as my boy logs off of Minecraft!!!

Wow! that's really nice looking!
I never had a 24 fret guitar until I bought my XOX Audio Tools guitars, and then a Vigier with 24 frets. I really love them.
Now 22 frets kind of feels like someone took away part of my fret board.

Do you have a pic of that standard satin you traded? I eyed a standard satin a long time ago and it got away from me. Just curious

Back