3 Mike 7-12

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;32900 said:
Soooo.... are you shooting straight right now? :rofl:

You tell me. This is at 100 yds, iron sights, an M1 Garand...

404904581.jpg

:wave:

Jamie

Jamie,
That's excellent shooting. But if I can make a tiny suggestion, with the slightly "southeast" grouping, you may be squeezing your whole hand a tiny bit during your trigger pull. Try isolating just your trigger finger during the pull just a little more. Great job!

Jamie,
That's excellent shooting. But if I can make a tiny suggestion, with the slightly "southeast" grouping, you may be squeezing your whole hand a tiny bit during your trigger pull. Try isolating just your trigger finger during the pull just a little more. Great job!

Nah, just too lazy to adjust the windage and elevation knobs. One click on each and I'm golden...

(that, and I shoot left handed... ;))

Jamie

Not to derail this thread, which has now earned the distinction of becoming the first PTC-to-rifle-skill thread that I can recall, but to return to the guitar for a moment, I think it's one heck of a fun project!

plus he likes Chimaira so he gets a pass.

Oh I don't like Chimaira, I freakin LOVE Chimaira. I have Chimaira tattoos and my one and only trip to the USA so far has been to go to Cleveland, Oh for a Chimaira Christmas show a few years ago. That's how much I love that band. haha

Oh I don't like Chimaira, I freakin LOVE Chimaira. I have Chimaira tattoos and my one and only trip to the USA so far has been to go to Cleveland, Oh for a Chimaira Christmas show a few years ago. That's how much I love that band. haha

How much did that cost roughly? thats dedication!
I want to go to the Exp PRS, if you plan to go one year noise me up

How much did that cost roughly? thats dedication!
I want to go to the Exp PRS, if you plan to go one year noise me up

Not as much as you might think, though I only had to pay for flights and spending money last time as I went and stayed with a friend in Indiana and my flights cost about £550 flying from Aberdeen to Chicago O'hare and getting picked up by my friend there.

Was planning on going again this year and flights from Aberdeen to Cleveland with a weeks hotel 5 minutes down the street from where the CC show takes place was coming in at a bit under £1500 but I couldn't free up the cash sadly, but I'll be booking early next year to go back again.

Would love to go to a PRS Experience weekend for sure and will definitely sound out any ideas on the board nearer the time.

Chimaira rocks! lml,

Soooo....... are we actually talking about the 14-string?

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;32904 said:
Honest feedback is always allowed. Whether or not it is in good taste is the question.

When a member is sharing his guitar with community you should think of it like he (or she) is making a toast. You have two options: Drink or don't drink.

Oh I'm drinking on this one :beer:. Can't wait to see more pics Mike and congrats man this is gonna be one SWEET 7

Hey Mike, that guitar on the right corner of the pic is one of the O Rappa SE's that went to auction. The guy who got it (Marcelo "Milke" Carvalho) sent to PTC.

Yeah I noticed it right away! Apparently they've become good friends and roomates! hahahha

15gi15.jpg

Thanks again for the photos Shawn

Only just spotted this Mike. That is going to be amazing and the wider 12-string neck makes a perfect base for a 7-string.

I can't tell what the colour's going to be yet, but I think I'd have gone for a goldtop with a metallic bronze back and neck with masked binding.

Back