25th Anniversary swag... I blue it!

sergiodeblanc

Man, I've been rocking' the same busted-ass $5 nylon strap for the past 15 years 'cause I can't find one prissy enough to get excited about. This past week I spotted a bangin' looking' PRS white 25th Anniversary strap on eBizzle and passed on it thinking it would come down in price.... and I Blue it! Somebody else snagged it while I was busy being frugal, and to top it off I blue it on one of those banging' 25th guitar cases too!

I'm not a real big fan of the inlays PRS decided to use for that particular run of guitars, but I LOVE the swag that came out that year! The cases, the straps, I even really dig the "corporate branded" eagle they did on the headstock... really iconic looking in my opinion.

What else came out with the 25th run? Do you have some of these items? What else did I miss?

Yeah, I've lost a couple of cool items I wanted on eBay by procrastination and screwing around. Snooze, you lose as the tired, hackneyed old saying goes.

When I bought my used Custom 22 from GC a couple years back, the guy went to the back to get the case. When he came out with a white 25th Anniversary case, I was a bit perplexed yet pleased. I love the look of the cases but, by no means, was my guitar a 25th anniversary, being as though the Custom 22 wasn't even a part of that run. Upon opening the case, there were all the hang tags and warranty cards for a Blue 25th Anniversary Mira. I figured someone traded the Custom 22 for a 25th Anniversary Mira and didn't want the case. I still have the case but hardly ever use it because, being white (the case, not my skin color), I don't want to scuff it up or have some drunk degenerate (which could very well be me at any time) spill a Crown and Coke on it. It's in great condition and somtimes I'll pack up either of my PRSi in it if I'm headin' over to a buddies house to jam or something.

Last edited:
I carry one day of those cases on most vacations. Someday I might even put something in it.
They make you look like a rock star while you are checking in.

Rock stars don't carry their own cases.

They have people that do that for them. And guitar techs.

However, I, Lesteban, carry my own case. Because I, Lesteban, am not a rock star.

Last edited:
Somebody wants $250 for that strap on eBay..... Dude is just being mean to me now.

Somebody wants $250 for that strap on eBay..... Dude is just being mean to me now.

Ha!

I wanted one of those straps, too, but I hesitated thinking, "Where would I wear a white guitar strap, I don't even have white shoes or a belt to match!" ;)

Then I realized -- white T shirt. Doh!

I immediately went to order one, and they were gone.

Ha!

I wanted one of those straps, too, but I hesitated thinking, "Where would I wear a white guitar strap, I don't even have white shoes or a belt to match!" ;)

Then I realized -- white T shirt. Doh!

I immediately went to order one, and they were gone.

I don't have white shoes or a belt at the moment either.. Every time I rock the all whites I end up spilling sh!t on it and getting grass stains, so I pretty much have to buy new ones every year.

I just bought two straps off of eBay tonight, neither of them are white.:confused:

I don't have white shoes or a belt at the moment either.. Every time I rock the all whites I end up spilling sh!t on it and getting grass stains, so I pretty much have to buy new ones every year.

Haha. You have to have the matching purse to go with the shoes and belt anyway. ;)

I just bought two straps off of eBay tonight, neither of them are white.:confused:[/QUOTE]

You know we need some blurry artistic pics, right?

You know we need some blurry artistic pics, right?

I only have the one from the seller so I had to edit it to try and make it look like one of my photos. Please excuse me if you can actually make out the fact that this is indeed a strap.

Haha. You have to have the matching purse to go with the shoes and belt anyway. ;)

Oh you know I'm all over it!

I've backed off on the drunk guitar buying on eBay, but I just replaced it with buying clothes drunk on eBay instead.... I've bought at least three Dior pieces and two YSL pieces in the past week!

I can't... He blocked my number after I tried to steal his car.
:rofl:

I totally agree with you brohammer...the 25th case and strap are the shizznit. I'm not big on the rest of the appointments aside from the eagle either. I'm really curious what they do for the 30th anni guitars next year.

Back