25 years in… NGD - 594 WL

What a beauty! And the color is right up your alley!

Awesome....charcoal top/natural back is the best, and the unique neck makes this one even more compelling. Good call on the bone tuner buttons.

So I'm curious how you're liking the neck so far. I thought the whole thing was a gimmick until I played one. Mine just feels right.

So I'm curious how you're liking the neck so far. I thought the whole thing was a gimmick until I played one. Mine just feels right.
Yeah it feels awesome. Everything I was hoping for so far. I’ll know a little more in few weeks when I can get into a band jam situation…hopefully by the end of the month we have a new space.

That is incredible.

If any of y'all haven't seen a "Charcoal" finished PRS (I'm not talking about the black-backed "charcoal burst;" I'm talking about this one here that doesn't fade to black, and has the medium-brown back & neck), you really need to see it in-person. It's just stunning. And the neck on this one makes it even better!

Awesome....charcoal top/natural back is the best, and the unique neck makes this one even more compelling. Good call on the bone tuner buttons.

I’ve long been a fan of the charcoal top/natural back look, probably goes back to the ME I or II. It is easily my favorite stock PRS finish.

Some new pics with natural light…

TskOUim.jpg

CQGOvmJ.jpg

rrBQB0L.jpg

I7x2NXa.jpg

Qk6nG07.jpg

ru2B7eq.jpg

sNWGZ9s.jpg

22uxSQP.jpg

4qnX6zY.jpg

0PevYjO.jpg

oDZfSa8.jpg