24 Free Packs of Strings

Gibson67v

Anyone mail off or receive their strings yet?

I'm just about to mail off my information for the Custom 24 I bought yesterday. My piece of paper has my Photo Copied Receipt, Photo Copied Hang Tag (for the serial number), My address, phone number, email address and String preference.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Can't wait for this. PRS Strings are just D'Adderio's, right?

I sent off for my strings, but I'm only getting half as many as you!

I have about 9 sets of D'Adderio XL 10-46 packs sitting on top of my Mic Preamps... I'm not desperately in need of strings.... but it's still good to have and a HUGE bonus for buying a top notch guitar (USA or SE)

Yes... but are you enjoying your purchase? and 12 packs of strings is better than none!

Oh, yeah - and the fact that I've finally qualified for the Thank You pack. Usually I buy something a week before or a week after!

Oh, yeah - and the fact that I've finally qualified for the Thank You pack. Usually I buy something a week before or a week after!

I hear ya! I'm getting a P22 at the end of the summer... so I would be getting 48 packs of strings, but the Thank You Package is only good for the 2 months lol

I still have a few packs left out of the original 24 from my 2012 Siggy (last year)...didn't realize that this year's started June 1...got an SE Santana June 9...bonus!!! Sending away today for my 12!

So they'll accept photocopied copies of the receipt and hang tag?

I just bought a Studio today and haven't sent anything out yet.

So they'll accept photocopied copies of the receipt and hang tag?

I just bought a Studio today and haven't sent anything out yet.

It asks for a piece of paper with the receipt, serial number and all that other stuff printed on it... So it should be fine.

Postmarked by August 7th... Plenty of time!!

If I could only find a p22 trem in this city I'd be able to send off for 24 more hahaha

Back