22 fret PRS Standard 24 Made In 1955....

Mikegarveyblues

Cream Crackered
:eek:

Looks like i've been living in an alternate reality and things aren't quite what they seem...

At least, according to this book:

http://iheartguitarblog.com/2012/07/worst-guitar-book-ever.html

Funny article... How could they get it so horribly wrong?

BTW.. Paul is looking mighty fine for his age isn't he? :D

EDIT: Looks like i'm still in an alternate universe... Can one of you wonderful Mod chaps move this to the General Discussion section?

Last edited:
Lemmy with a Steinberger... I can't imagine such a thing, and I don't want to!

Goldtop

Last edited:
Paul was very creative and obviously very precocious. We were both born in the same year (1955) and are only a few months apart in age. I had thought I was somewhat talented......However, I am just a developmentally disabled peer compared to Paul, who apparently was able to build his first "CU24" in 1955 before he was even 1 year old. I mean...I knew he was a genius, but never imagined him to be soooooooo talented sooooooooooo young. wow! :D

Now, I gotta get one of those CU 24's from 1955 to add to my collection.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Paul was very creative and obviously very precocious. We were both born in the same year (1955) and are only a few months apart in age. I had thought I was somewhat talented......However, I am just a developmentally disabled peer compared to Paul, who apparently was able to build his first "CU24" in 1955 before he was even 1 year old. I mean...I knew he was a genius, but never imagined him to be soooooooo talented sooooooooooo young. wow! :D

Now, I gotta get one of those CU 24's from 1955 to add to my collection.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

I know... To build a guitar of that quality before your first birthday is deeply impressive. I'm slightly less impressed by young Paul's inability to fully count to 24, but 22 is still a good attempt. pretty sure I was just making silly noises at that age!

Back