2020 Catalog

I think I’ll download to my iPad or PC. I kinda miss the days getting the printed catalog. Maybe more paging through it months or years later. I get the cost probably doesn’t equal dollars and it’s more of a free PRS photography book... oh £@€# - I’m being the old guy now...:oops:
Totally get it though. I'd look at the thing every week. I get a Bass Pro catalog and go through it over and over. I know I'd look at a printed PRS catalog at least every other week.

Regarding the SE's, have you noticed that the Paul's guitar and the 35th CU24 state that they have a carved top, while all the others feature a beveled top? Is the difference noticeable? I thought that in 2020 all the SE's would feature the more pronounced carve that was introduced with Paul's model.

Regarding the SE's, have you noticed that the Paul's guitar and the 35th CU24 state that they have a carved top, while all the others feature a beveled top? Is the difference noticeable? I thought that in 2020 all the SE's would feature the more pronounced carve that was introduced with Paul's model.

Is the difference noticeable? +1
I am wondering how is the difference between Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Carved Maple with Flame Maple Veneer.
But I don't have these two to compare with...

It seems that the bevel has the same dimension and curvature on all SE models, but then the carved one goes back up again a tiny bit near the edge, like on the violin carve.

Back