2020 Catalog

Hi folks,

If anyone is interested in browsing or downloading the new 2020 catalog, you can find it here:

https://prssupport.s3.amazonaws.com/2020+USA+MAP_Product+Catalog_EffectiveJan16.pdf
Now why would you think we’d be interested in that? :rolleyes:

One peek and...
giphy.gif

The 408 is gone by the looks of it.
I remember when my all-time favorite, the 513, was dropped. I realize the 509 was added, but the dual blade switches are what makes the 513 work so well live. The 509 is another great, but different guitar because of that. Thank goodness there are plenty of 513s out there!

Time marches on....

I think I’ll download to my iPad or PC. I kinda miss the days getting the printed catalog. Maybe more paging through it months or years later. I get the cost probably doesn’t equal dollars and it’s more of a free PRS photography book... oh £@€# - I’m being the old guy now...:oops:

I think I’ll download to my iPad or PC. I kinda miss the days getting the printed catalog. Maybe more paging through it months or years later. I get the cost probably doesn’t equal dollars and it’s more of a free PRS photography book... oh £@€# - I’m being the old guy now...:oops:
Get off-a my lawn!

Back