2019 S2 studio (limited edition) in Mcarty sunburst

jpgmusico

I just traded my ce for an s2 studio and love it.The ce was my first american prs and was killer but just couldnt vibe with the metallic frost blue finish.Pleasantly but not surprizingly the fit & finish,playability and tones are right on par with the ce and blows away any guitar I've ever owned.And, I've owned alot of nice guitars. I'm confused about the nature of the limited edition and just how many in this finish are out there? Anybody out there got the scoop on these things.Such an amazing instrument,I let a couple of my freinds play it who had never played a maryland made prs and they both said the same thing."It just feels different"...Magic guitar,Great job PRS.

Last edited:
I have one too (in metallic frost blue, oops!) and absolutely love it. I can’t remember how many of each color were made, must have been a fair number because they were around for a bit. Absolute shame that they didn’t go into the regular lineup though. Maybe they’ll come back soon. Really fantastic and unique sounding for a PRS, having the single coils is a welcome addition.

39369.jpg

Back