2019 Lineup just released!

I wonder what the price point is on these. Often, after an announcement you can find pricing. I'm not seeing it after a cursory search.
Looks like 929 MAP from a dealer on fleabay.

0-FAACDE4-1654-4-D98-A098-C81-A52759-F53.png

Looks stunning! (That Gollum voice in my head is getting louder about the precious!).

The A60 Ziracote (gorgeous!) for 1079.

Never been to the Bahamas - need to get there one of these days after watching Bahama Life on TV every Sunday. :)

Being on the west coast, Hawaii is easier to get to. Ocean Mist Glow on my avatar should be called Hapuna Glow after Paul’s (well, this Paul anyway!) favorite beach on the Big Island - just sayin’! :D

Never been to the Bahamas - need to get there one of these days after watching Bahama Life on TV every Sunday. :)

Being on the west coast, Hawaii is easier to get to. Ocean Mist Glow on my avatar should be called Hapuna Glow after Paul’s (well, this Paul anyway!) favorite beach on the Big Island - just sayin’! :D

Got a tent? You can camp on my beach.

Ever since I got hold of the prototype guitar, I’ve been waiting for the official TCI Paul’s Guitar release.

Seeing this video makes me feel like a happy “grand daddy”!

Nice! But “we”??
Well, I guess if we all share each other’s joy on NGD, i suppose we can share pain on the wait, too
;)

Back