2019 Lineup just released!

Glad to see the TCI Paul’s Guitar officially up and about. Really impressed with the tone on mine!

The HBII with no piezo is gone. That could be a sign the HBII 594 will step in there! Whaaaat! The HXDA is gone from the lineup as well as many options in the artist package. No more maple necks and boards, no more rosewood necks or brazilian boards, and less colors. Bummer! I guess the wood library stuff is doing well and they are making bou coup guitars these days overall, I guess they needed to come up for air somewhere and trim it down somewhere. Very surprised about the HXDA.
The “custom” amps are gone as well...

I don't get that, but as PRSh says - if you stop buying them, we stop making them. The HXDA is by far the most "signature-sound"-significant PRS amp I have - yeah, the Archon is awesome, and the Sweet 16, but the HXDA is "that" sound done in the PRS-high-quality way.

Agree, it is a head scratchero_O

I wonder what the price point is on these. Often, after an announcement you can find pricing. I'm not seeing it after a cursory search.

I know they're "SE" but they look too nice. I'd be surprised if they're less than 1k.

Back