2018 PRS Experience

There was a little dealer rivalry going on, check my son's t-shirt out for evidence.

y5OsSwX.jpg

I saw someone had Paul sign his football

Awesome.

I handed out 4 bags of ‘em... several to little kids. Some of the big kids’ eyes lit up just as big when I gave them one.

I think I migh have an extra one hiding at the bottom of my bag. If there is one in there when I empty it tomorrow, who wants it?

And the Thank -You's ...First, my producer, my director...you get the picture... What a weekend!!!! First, to the Forum guys...and wives and offspring...(just) Rob (+ great kid), Jesse (The Shirts Kicked A$$) , Tooth ace, Bill (Ruger), Alan (+ Missus Alan), Paul (Wedge), Arturo (Texas m Blues), Vaughn, Pfenn rock, et al...Apologies...REALLY suck with names, and the memory is shorter than my...
What an absolutely awesome group of people!!!!!

At work now...sooooo much more to follow...

Last edited:
And let's not forget the fine people that welcome us into their humble abode every two years (or so, give or take, etc...)...A HUGE shoutout to the Worker bees that make it the best damned weekend of the year...
From PRSh , Bev, Shawn, Jack, Clay (local rep), to my Private Stock homies...Dana, Paul M, Tina, and all the damn Rich's. (gotta be at least 10 of 'em!!!). And the food and BEER peeps!!!!!

The kids (ok,... and their mom) did a wonderful job taking all my money at the charity dice!!!! And congrats to the young lady that won the 513...spoke to her dad. Seems like a great kid.

Side note: (Les, Sergio, and others unable to attend...it really sucked...you didn't miss anything, but keep that on the down-low)

Oh, I forgot to say... the surprise of the show for me was the band Vertical Horizon.

Check them out!

I love their stuff...Matt was very approachable, and extremely friendly and talkative...Great guy...
and for you Rush fans, (although you probably already knew this), Neil played on a couple tracks on a couple of their older discs...

I will say this year was a little different for me. I hardly played any guitars. I spent a little less time actually focusing on the bands playing. I spent most of my time catching up with old friends, meeting a few new ones and drinking a lot of beer. I didn't even talk to PRSh, which I always do. I felt like he's probably seen me enough the past several years and I'd let those who maybe haven't seen him as much get time with him.

Given the backlog, I'm not surprised no Silver Sky's were for sale at XPRS. I am lucky to have received one during the event!

I am surprised there wasn't a private stock Silver Sky or two there. Or at least a one-off finish or two.

Back